The Rationality of Asset Allocation Recommendations
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Koren Miklós & Szeidl Ádám, 2002. "Portfolio Choice with Illiquid Assets," Rajk László Szakkollégium Working Papers 6, Rajk László College.
- Oussama Chakroun & Georges Dionne & Amélie Dugas-Sampara, 2006. "Empirical Evaluation of Investor Rationality in the Asset Allocation Puzzle," Cahiers de recherche 0635, CIRPEE.
- Glenn W. Boyle & Graeme A. Guthrie, 2005.
"Human Capital and Popular Investment Advice,"
Review of Finance,
European Finance Association, vol. 9(2), pages 139-164.
- Weinbaum, David, 2005. "Subsistence consumption, habit formation and the demand for long-term bonds," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 57(4), pages 273-287.
- Ahmad Telfah, "undated". "" Do Financial Planners Take Financial Crashes In Their Advice: Dynamic Asset Allocation Under Thick Tails And Fast Volatility Updating," API-Working Paper Series 0604, Arab Planning Institute - Kuwait, Information Center.
- Munk, Claus & Sørensen, Carsten & Vinther, Tina Nygaard, 2001. "Portfolio Choice under Inflation: Are Popular Recommendations Consistent with Rational Behavior?," Working Papers 2001-6, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Finance.
- Michael McKenzie & Ólan T. Henry, 2012. "The determinants of short selling: evidence from the Hong Kong equity market," Accounting and Finance, Accounting and Finance Association of Australia and New Zealand, vol. 52, pages 183-216, October.
- Ahmad Telfah, "undated". "Strategic Asset Allocation in Stochastic Environment And Incomplete Markets: Evidence on Horizon And Hedging Effects," API-Working Paper Series 0603, Arab Planning Institute - Kuwait, Information Center.
- O'Donoghue, Erik J. & Key, Nigel D. & Roberts, Michael J., 2005. "Does risk matter for farm businesses? The effect of crop insurance on production and diversification," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19397, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Ramon P. DeGennaro, 2003. "Asset allocation and section 529 plans," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2003-1, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Spitzer, John J. & Singh, Sandeep, 2001. "The fallacy of cookie cutter asset allocation: some evidence from "New York's College Savings Program"," Financial Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 10(1-4), pages 101-116.
- Kais Dachraoui & Georges Dionne, 2007. "Conditions Ensuring the Decomposition of Asset Demand for All Risk-Averse Investors," The European Journal of Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(5), pages 397-404.
- Kaïs Dachraoui & Georges Dionne, 2004. "Conditions Ensuring the Separability of Asset Demand for All Risk-Averse Investors," Cahiers de recherche 0411, CIRPEE.
- Hui-Ju Tsai & Yangru Wu, 2015. "Optimal portfolio choice with asset return predictability and nontradable labor income," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 45(1), pages 215-249, July.
- repec:eee:mateco:v:74:y:2018:i:c:p:79-92 is not listed on IDEAS
- Olson, Dennis & Bley, Jorg, 2008. "Asset allocation with differential borrowing and lending rates," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 629-643, October.
- Chakroun, Oussama & Dionne, Georges & Dugas-Sampara, Amélie, 2008. "Empirical evaluation of the asset-allocation puzzle," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 100(2), pages 304-307, August.
- Munk, Claus & Sorensen, Carsten & Nygaard Vinther, Tina, 2004. "Dynamic asset allocation under mean-reverting returns, stochastic interest rates, and inflation uncertainty: Are popular recommendations consistent with rational behavior?," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 141-166.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jfinqa:v:35:y:2000:i:01:p:27-41_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JFQ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.