Stock Returns as Predictors of Interest Rates and Inflation
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hong, Harrison & Torous, Walter & Valkanov, Rossen, 2002. "Do Industries Lead the Stock Market? Gradual Diffusion of Information and Cross-Asset Return Predictability," University of California at Los Angeles, Anderson Graduate School of Management qt6x49x543, Anderson Graduate School of Management, UCLA.
- Guan-Ru Chen & Ming-Hung Wu, 2013. "How does Monetary Policy Influence Capital Markets? Using a Threshold Regression Model," Asia-Pacific Financial Markets, Springer;Japanese Association of Financial Economics and Engineering, vol. 20(1), pages 31-47, March.
- repec:ire:issued:v:21:n:01:2018:p:41-70 is not listed on IDEAS
- Omran, Mohammed & Pointon, John, 2001. "Does the inflation rate affect the performance of the stock market? The case of Egypt," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 263-279, September.
- Stefanescu, Razvan & Dumitriu, Ramona, 2010. "Impact of the global crisis on the linkages between the interest rates and the stock prices in Romania," MPRA Paper 36716, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 16 Feb 2011.
- Lamont, Owen A., 2001. "Economic tracking portfolios," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 105(1), pages 161-184, November.
- Cifter Atilla & Ozun Alper, 2008. "Estimating the Effects of Interest Rates on Share Prices in Turkey Using a Multi-Scale Causality Test," Review of Middle East Economics and Finance, De Gruyter, vol. 4(2), pages 68-79, April.
- Azzam, Islam, 2010. "Stock exchange demutualization and performance," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 211-222.
- Lekkos, Ilias & Milas, Costas, 2004. "Time-varying excess returns on UK government bonds: A non-linear approach," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 45-62, January.
- Christopher T. Downing & Francis A. Longstaff & Michael A. Rierson, 2012. "Inflation Tracking Portfolios," NBER Working Papers 18135, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bruno, Salvatore & Chincarini, Ludwig, 2010. "A historical examination of optimal real return portfolios for non-US investors," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 161-178, October.
- William Hardin & Xiaoquan Jiang & Zhonghua Wu, 2012. "REIT Stock Prices with Inflation Hedging and Illusion," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 45(1), pages 262-287, June.
- Kosmas Njanike & Pension Katsuro & Michael Mudzura, 2009. "Factors Influencing the Zimbabwe Stock Exchange Performance (2002-2007)," Annals of the University of Petrosani, Economics, University of Petrosani, Romania, vol. 9(2), pages 161-172.
- Byun, Jong-Cook & Chen, Son-Nan, 1996. "International real interest rate parity with error correction models," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 129-151.
- Wei-han Liu & Zhefang Zhou, 2009. "Inflation-hedging Behavior of a Securitized Real Estate Market," International Real Estate Review, Asian Real Estate Society, vol. 12(3), pages 221-251.
- repec:ire:issued:v:21:n:02:2018:p:169-226 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jfinqa:v:24:y:1989:i:01:p:47-58_01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: https://www.cambridge.org/jfq .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.