Some Aspects of Japanese Corporate Finance
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 20 (1985)
Issue (Month): 02 (June)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Cambridge University Press, UPH, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 8BS UK|
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JFQ
- Greiner, Daniel & Kalay, Avner & Kato, Hideaki Kiyoshi, 2002. "The market for callable-convertible bonds: Evidence from Japan," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 1-27, January.
- Choi, Jongmoo Jay, 1995. "The Japanese and US stock prices: A comparative fundamental analysis," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 347-360, September.
- Sun Bae Kim, 1991. "The use of equity positions by banks: the Japanese evidence," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Fall, pages 41-55.
- Randall Morck & Masao Nakamura, 2000. "Japanese Corporate Governance and Macroeconomic Problems," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1893, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Luke Gower, 2000. "Some Structural Causes of Japan’s Banking Problems," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp2000-03, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Jeffrey D. Gramlich & Piman Limpaphayom & S. Ghon Rhee, 2002. "Taxes, Keiretsu Affiliation, and Income Shifting," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 02-114/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Mehdi Nekhili, 1998.
"Le mode de gouvernement des entreprises japonaises: un modèle à suivre ?,"
Revue Finance Contrôle Stratégie,
revues.org, vol. 1(4), pages 63-82, December.
- Mehdi Nekhili, 1998. "Le mode de gouvernement des entreprises japonaises: un modèle à suivre ?," Working Papers CREGO 0981202, Université de Bourgogne - CREGO EA7317 Centre de recherches en gestion des organisations.
- Hirota, Shinichi, 1999. "Are Corporate Financing Decisions Different in Japan? An Empirical Study on Capital Structure," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 201-229, September.
- Randall J. Pozdena, 1991. "Why banks need commerce powers," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Sum, pages 18-31.
- Anderson, Christopher W. & K. Makhija, Anil, 1999. "Deregulation, disintermediation, and agency costs of debt: evidence from Japan," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 309-339, February.
- Jeffrey A. Frankel., 1992. "The Evolving Japanese Financial System, and the Cost of Capital," Center for International and Development Economics Research (CIDER) Working Papers C92-002, University of California at Berkeley.
- Frankel, Jeffrey A., 1992. "The Evolving Japanese Financial System, and the Cost of Capital," Center for International and Development Economics Research (CIDER) Working Papers 233170, University of California-Berkeley, Department of Economics.
- Gramlich, J.D.Jeffrey D. & Limpaphayom, Piman & Ghon Rhee, S., 2004. "Taxes, keiretsu affiliation, and income shifting," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 203-228, June.
- Kang, Jun-Koo & Shivdasani, Anil, 1995. "Firm performance, corporate governance, and top executive turnover in Japan," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 29-58, May.
- Takeo Hoshi & Anil Kashyap & David Scharfstein, 1990. "Bank Monitoring and Investment: Evidence from the Changing Structure of Japanese Corporate Banking Relationships," NBER Chapters,in: Asymmetric Information, Corporate Finance, and Investment, pages 105-126 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Takeo Hoshi & Anil Kashyap & David Scharfstein, 1989. "Bank Monitoring and Investment: Evidence from the Changing Structure of Japanese Corporate Banking Relationships," NBER Working Papers 3079, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Constand, Richard L. & Pace, R. Daniel, 1998. "Another look at corporate ownership in Japan," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 127-147.
- Cai, Jun & Cheung, Yan-Leung & Goyal, Vidhan K., 1999. "Bank monitoring and the maturity structure of Japanese corporate debt issues," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 7(3-4), pages 229-249, August.
- Miarka, Tobias, 1999. "The recent economic role of bank-firm relationships in Japan," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Market Dynamics FS IV 99-36, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jfinqa:v:20:y:1985:i:02:p:173-191_01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed