Some Aspects of Japanese Corporate Finance
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mehdi Nekhili, 1998.
"Le mode de gouvernement des entreprises japonaises: un modèle à suivre ?,"
Revue Finance Contrôle Stratégie,
revues.org, vol. 1(4), pages 63-82, December.
- Mehdi Nekhili, 1998. "Le mode de gouvernement des entreprises japonaises: un modèle à suivre ?," Working Papers CREGO 0981202, Université de Bourgogne - CREGO EA7317 Centre de recherches en gestion des organisations.
- repec:spr:manint:v:46:y:2006:i:5:d:10.1007_s11575-006-0114-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Greiner, Daniel & Kalay, Avner & Kato, Hideaki Kiyoshi, 2002. "The market for callable-convertible bonds: Evidence from Japan," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 1-27, January.
- Choi, Jongmoo Jay, 1995. "The Japanese and US stock prices: A comparative fundamental analysis," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 347-360, September.
- Gramlich, J.D.Jeffrey D. & Limpaphayom, Piman & Ghon Rhee, S., 2004. "Taxes, keiretsu affiliation, and income shifting," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 203-228, June.
- repec:eee:mulfin:v:42-43:y:2017:i::p:56-73 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sun Bae Kim, 1991. "The use of equity positions by banks: the Japanese evidence," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Fall, pages 41-55.
- Randall Morck & Masao Nakamura, 2000. "Japanese Corporate Governance and Macroeconomic Problems," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1893, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Hirota, Shinichi, 1999. "Are Corporate Financing Decisions Different in Japan? An Empirical Study on Capital Structure," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 201-229, September.
- Randall J. Pozdena, 1991. "Why banks need commerce powers," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Sum, pages 18-31.
- Randall Morck & Bernard Yeung, 2017. "East Asian Financial and Economic Development," Working Papers id:12112, eSocialSciences.
- Luke Gower, 2000. "Some Structural Causes of Japan’s Banking Problems," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp2000-03, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Kang, Jun-Koo & Shivdasani, Anil, 1995. "Firm performance, corporate governance, and top executive turnover in Japan," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 29-58, May.
- Takeo Hoshi & Anil Kashyap & David Scharfstein, 1990.
"Bank Monitoring and Investment: Evidence from the Changing Structure of Japanese Corporate Banking Relationships,"
NBER Chapters,in: Asymmetric Information, Corporate Finance, and Investment, pages 105-126
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Takeo Hoshi & Anil Kashyap & David Scharfstein, 1989. "Bank Monitoring and Investment: Evidence from the Changing Structure of Japanese Corporate Banking Relationships," NBER Working Papers 3079, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Constand, Richard L. & Pace, R. Daniel, 1998. "Another look at corporate ownership in Japan," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 127-147.
- Cai, Jun & Cheung, Yan-Leung & Goyal, Vidhan K., 1999. "Bank monitoring and the maturity structure of Japanese corporate debt issues," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 7(3-4), pages 229-249, August.
- Anderson, Christopher W. & K. Makhija, Anil, 1999. "Deregulation, disintermediation, and agency costs of debt: evidence from Japan," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 309-339, February.
- Gene C. Lai & Piman Limpaphayom, 2003. "Organizational Structure and Performance: Evidence From the Nonlife Insurance Industry in Japan," Journal of Risk & Insurance, The American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 70(4), pages 735-757.
- Jeffrey D. Gramlich & Piman Limpaphayom & S. Ghon Rhee, 2002. "Taxes, Keiretsu Affiliation, and Income Shifting," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 02-114/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Miarka, Tobias, 1999. "The recent economic role of bank-firm relationships in Japan," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Market Dynamics FS IV 99-36, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Jeffrey A. Frankel., 1992.
"The Evolving Japanese Financial System, and the Cost of Capital,"
Center for International and Development Economics Research (CIDER) Working Papers
C92-002, University of California at Berkeley.
- Frankel, Jeffrey A., 1992. "The Evolving Japanese Financial System, and the Cost of Capital," Center for International and Development Economics Research (CIDER) Working Papers 233170, University of California-Berkeley, Department of Economics.
- Randall Morck & Bernard Yeung, 2017. "East Asian Financial and Economic Development," NBER Working Papers 23845, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jfinqa:v:20:y:1985:i:02:p:173-191_01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JFQ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .