An Analytical Model of Interest Rate Differentials and Different Default Recoveries
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 12 (1977)
Issue (Month): 03 (September)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Cambridge University Press, UPH, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 8BS UK|
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JFQ
- Blöchlinger, Andreas, 2011. "Arbitrage-free credit pricing using default probabilities and risk sensitivities," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 268-281, February.
- Cumby, Robert E. & Pastine, Tuvana, 2001.
"Emerging market debt: measuring credit quality and examining relative pricing,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 20(5), pages 591-609, October.
- Tuvana Pastine & Robert E. Cumby, 2000. "Emerging Market Debt : Measuring Credit Quality and Examining Relative Pricing," Working Papers 0010, Department of Economics, Bilkent University.
- Cumby, Robert & Pastine, Tuvana, 2001. "Emerging Market Debt: Measuring Credit Quality and Examining Relative Pricing," CEPR Discussion Papers 2866, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Wu, Chunchi & Yu, Chih-Hsien, 1996. "Risk aversion and the yield of corporate debt," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 267-281, March.
- Mitchener, Kris James & Oosterlinck, Kim & Weidenmier, Marc D. & Haber, Stephen, 2015. "Victory or repudiation? Predicting winners in civil wars using international financial markets," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 310-319.
- Racheva-Sarabian, Anna & Ryvkin, Dmitry & Semykina, Anastasia, 2015. "The default of special district financing: Evidence from California," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 37-48.
- Louis H. Ederington & Jess B. Yawitz & Brian E. Roberts, 1984. "The Informational Content of Bond Ratings," NBER Working Papers 1323, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nippel, Peter, 2016. "Investitionsrechnerische Bewertung von ausfallgefährdeten Krediten," Manuskripte aus den Instituten für Betriebswirtschaftslehre der Universität Kiel 664, Christian-Albrechts-Universität zu Kiel, Institut für Betriebswirtschaftslehre.
- Nippel, Peter, 2015. "Eine finanzwirtschaftliche Analyse der Risikovorsorge für erwartete Verluste im Kreditgeschäft," Manuskripte aus den Instituten für Betriebswirtschaftslehre der Universität Kiel 659, Christian-Albrechts-Universität zu Kiel, Institut für Betriebswirtschaftslehre.
- Odermann, Alexander & Cremers, Heinz, 2013. "Komponenten und Determinanten des Credit Spreads: Empirische Untersuchung während Phasen von Marktstress," Frankfurt School - Working Paper Series 204, Frankfurt School of Finance and Management.
- Cassola, N. & Ewerhart , C. & Valla, N., 2006. "Declining Valuations and Equilibrium Bidding Central Bank Refinancing Operations," Working papers 151, Banque de France.
- Jess B. Yawitz & Kevin J. Maloney & Louis H. Ederington, 1983. "Taxes, Default Risk, and Yield Spreads," NBER Working Papers 1215, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael Smirlock & Jess B. Yawitz, 1984. "Asset Returns, Discount Rate Changes and Market Efficiency," NBER Working Papers 1530, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Barry Eichengreen, 1989. "The U.S. Capital Market and Foreign Lending, 1920 - 1955," NBER Chapters,in: Developing Country Debt and the World Economy, pages 237-248 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Barry Eichengreen, 1989. "The U.S. Capital Market and Foreign Lending, 1920 - 1955," NBER Chapters,in: Developing Country Debt and Economic Performance, Volume 1: The International Financial System, pages 107-156 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thomas A. Lawler, 1978. "Measuring the default risk of bonds using yields to maturity," Working Paper 78-04, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Jeremy Leake, 2003. "Credit spreads on sterling corporate bonds and the term structure of UK interest rates," Bank of England working papers 202, Bank of England.
- Barry Eichengreen, 1987. "Til Debt Do Us Part: The U.S. Capital Market and Foreign Lending, 1920-1955," NBER Working Papers 2394, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eichengreen, Barry, 1987. "Till Debt Do Us Part: The US Capital Market and Foreign Lending, 1920-1955," CEPR Discussion Papers 212, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Haber, Stephen H & Mitchener, Kris & Oosterlinck, Kim & Weidenmier, Marc, 2014. "Predicting Winners in Civil Wars," CEPR Discussion Papers 10109, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ewerhart, Christian & Cassola, Nuno & Valla, Natacha, 2006. "Declining valuations and equilibrium bidding in central bank refinancing operations," Working Paper Series 668, European Central Bank.
- Bandyopadhyay, Arindam & Singh, Pratima, 2007. "Estimating Recovery Rates on Bank’s Historical Loan Loss Data," MPRA Paper 9525, University Library of Munich, Germany.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jfinqa:v:12:y:1977:i:03:p:481-490_02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed