Capital Investment under Uncertainty with Abandonment Options
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Adkins, Roger & Paxson, Dean, 2017. "Replacement decisions with multiple stochastic values and depreciation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 257(1), pages 174-184.
- Gomes Santana Félix, Elisabete & Esperança, José Paulo, 2004.
"Efeito da flexibilidade na decisão de investimento: Uma aplicação à exploração do cobre
[Flexibility effect on the investment decision: An application to the exploration of copper]," MPRA Paper 6185, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Berger, Philip G. & Ofek, Eli & Swary, Itzhak, 1996. "Investor valuation of the abandonment option," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 257-287, October.
- Sehilat Bolarinwa & Babatunde Yusuf & Khadijah Idowu & Jamiu Tijani, 2014. "Abandonment of Capital Investments and Survival of Small and Medium Enterprises: Evidence from Nigeria," Proceedings of Economics and Finance Conferences 0401626, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Gomes Santana Félix, Elisabete, 2003.
"Opções reais: tipologias e sua avaliação
[Real options: typologies and its evaluation]," MPRA Paper 6186, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lander, Diane M. & Pinches, George E., 1998. "Challenges to the Practical Implementation of Modeling and Valuing Real Options," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 38(3, Part 2), pages 537-567.
- Andrianos Tsekrekos, 2013. "Irreversible exit decisions under mean-reverting uncertainty," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 110(1), pages 5-23, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jfinqa:v:12:y:1977:i:01:p:39-54_02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JFQ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.