More Machines, Better Machines…or Better Workers?
Download full text from publisher
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Labour repression & the Indo-Japanese divergence
by pseudoerasmus in Pseudoerasmus on 2017-10-02 06:04:55
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Begoña Álvarez & Fernando Ramos Palencia, 2016.
"The role of human capital in pre-industrial societies: Skills and earnings in eighteenth-century Castile (Spain),"
16.03, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics, Quantitative Methods and Economic History.
- Bergoña Álvarez & Fernando Ramos Palencia, 2016. "The Role of human capital in pre-industrial societies: skills and earnings in eighteenth-century Castile (Spain)," Working Papers 0099, European Historical Economics Society (EHES).
- Fonseca, Tiago & Lima, Francisco & Pereira, Sonia C., 2018.
"Understanding productivity dynamics: A task taxonomy approach,"
Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 289-304.
- Tiago Fonseca & Francisco Lima & Sonia C. Pereira, 2017. "Understanding productivity dynamics:a task taxonomy approach," GEE Papers 0080, Gabinete de Estratégia e Estudos, Ministério da Economia, revised Sep 2017.
- Glaser, Darrell & Rahman, Ahmed, 2015. "Human Capital on the High Seas - Job Mobility and Returns to Technical Skill During Industrialization," MPRA Paper 68351, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Darrell J. Glaser & Ahmed S. Rahman, 2017. "Development and Retention of Human Capital in Large Bureaucracies," Departmental Working Papers 60, United States Naval Academy Department of Economics.
- Zha, Donglan & Kavuri, Anil Savio & Si, Songjian, 2017. "Energy biased technology change: Focused on Chinese energy-intensive industries," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 190(C), pages 1081-1089.
- repec:eee:exehis:v:67:y:2018:i:c:p:105-133 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jechis:v:72:y:2012:i:01:p:44-74_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JEH .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.