Interest Rates and Crowding-Out During Britain's Industrial Revolution
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jaume Ventura & Hans-Joachim Voth, 2015.
"Debt into growth: How sovereign debt accelerated the first Industrial Revolution,"
Economics Working Papers
1483, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Jaume Ventura & Hans-Joachim Voth, 2015. "Debt into Growth: How Sovereign Debt Accelerated the First Industrial Revolution," Working Papers 830, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Ventura, Jaume & Voth, Hans-Joachim, 2015. "Debt into Growth: How Sovereign Debt accelerated the First Industrial Revolution," CEPR Discussion Papers 10652, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jaume Ventura & Hans-Joachim Voth, 2015. "Debt into Growth: How Sovereign Debt Accelerated the First Industrial Revolution," NBER Working Papers 21280, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jaume Ventura & Hans-Joachim Voth, 2015. "Debt into growth: how sovereign debt accelerated the first industrial revolution," ECON - Working Papers 194, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Temin, Peter & Voth, Hans-Joachim, 2005.
"Credit rationing and crowding out during the industrial revolution: evidence from Hoare's Bank, 1702-1862,"
Explorations in Economic History,
Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 325-348, July.
- Temin, Peter & Voth, Hans-Joachim, 2004. "Credit Rationing and Crowding-Out During the Industrial Revolution: Evidence from Hoare's Bank, 1702-1862," CEPR Discussion Papers 4453, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Peter Temin & Joachim Voth, 2004. "Credit rationing and crowding out during the Industrial Revolution: Evidence from Hoare's Bank, 1702-1862," Economics Working Papers 859, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Jan 2005.
- Peter Temin & Hans-Joachim Voth, 2004. "Credit Rationing and Crowding out during the Industrial Revolution: Evidence from Hoare's Bank, 1702-1862," Working Papers 211, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- François M. Crouzet, 1989. "Les conséquences des guerres de la Révolution et de l'Empire pour l'économie britannique (1793-1815)," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 40(6), pages 1119-1136.
- Crafts, N.F.R. & Leybourne, S.J. & Mills, T.C., 1988. "Economic Growth In Nineteeth Century Britain: Comparisons With Europe In The Context Of Gerschenkron'S Hypotheses," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 308, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Visser, H., 1990. "Crowding out and the government budget," Serie Research Memoranda 0006, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Voth, Joachim, 2005. "Credit Rationing and Crowding Out During the Industrial Revolution," Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt4qw3v8q6, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Michael D. Bordo & Eugene N. White, 1990. "British and French Finance During the Napoleonic Wars," NBER Working Papers 3517, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- P.Antipa, 2014. "How Fiscal Policy Affects the Price Level: Britain’s First Experience with Paper Money," Working papers 525, Banque de France.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jechis:v:47:y:1987:i:01:p:117-139_04. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JEH .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.