Race, Educational Attainment, and the 1940 Census
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Eichengreen, Barry J., 1981. "A dynamic model of tariffs, output and employment under flexible exchange rates," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 341-359, August.
- Peter Temin, 1971. "The Beginning of the Depression in Germany," Economic History Review, Economic History Society, vol. 24(2), pages 240-248, May.
- Eichengreen, Barry, 1984. "Central bank cooperation under the interwar gold standard," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 64-87, January.
- Peden, G C, 1980. "Keynes, the Treasury and Unemployment in the Later Nineteen-Thirties," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 32(1), pages 1-18, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ucp:jlabec:doi:10.1086/690944 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hoyt Bleakley & Dora Costa & Adriana Lleras-Muney, 2014.
"Health, Education, and Income in the United States, 1820–2000,"
NBER Chapters,in: Human Capital in History: The American Record, pages 121-159
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hoyt Bleakley & Dora Costa & Adriana Lleras-Muney, 2013. "Health, Education and Income in the United States, 1820-2000," NBER Working Papers 19162, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- William J. Collins & Michael Q. Moody, 2017. "Racial Differences in American Women's Labor Market Outcomes: A Long-Run View," NBER Working Papers 23397, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Loury, Linda Datcher, 2009.
"Am I still too Black for you?: Schooling and secular change in skin tone effects,"
Economics of Education Review,
Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 428-433, August.
- Linda Datcher Loury, 2007. "Am I Still Too Black For You?: Schooling and Secular Change in Skin Tone Effects," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0712, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Celeste K. Carruthers & Marianne H. Wanamaker, 2017.
"Separate and Unequal in the Labor Market: Human Capital and the Jim Crow Wage Gap,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 35(3), pages 655-696.
- Celeste K. Carruthers & Marianne H. Wanamaker, 2015. "Separate and Unequal in the Labor Market: Human Capital and the Jim Crow Wage Gap," Working Papers 2015-01, University of Tennessee, Department of Economics.
- Celeste K. Carruthers & Marianne H. Wanamaker, 2016. "Separate and Unequal in the Labor Market: Human Capital and the Jim Crow Wage Gap," NBER Working Papers 21947, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jechis:v:46:y:1986:i:01:p:189-198_04. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JEH .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .