Wars, Blockade, and Economic Change in Europe, 1792–1815
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kevin H. O'Rourke, Leandro Prados de la Escosura and Guilllaume Daudin, 2008.
"Trade and Empire, 1700-1870,"
The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series
- Guillaume Daudin & Kevin H. O’Rourke & Leandro Prados de la Escosura, 2008. "Trade and Empire, 1700-1870," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2008-24, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- O'Rourke, Kevin H. & Prados de la Escosura, Leandro & Daudin, Guillaume, 2008. "Trade and Empire, 1700-1870," IFCS - Working Papers in Economic History.WH wp08-09, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Instituto Figuerola.
- Kevin H. O'Rourke & Leandro Prados de la Escosura & Guillaume Daudin, 2008. "Trade and Empire, 1700-1870," Trinity Economics Papers tep0208, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics, revised May 2008.
- Guillaume Daudin & Kevin H. O'rourke & Leandro Prados De La Escosura, 2008. "Trade and Empire, 1700-1870," Sciences Po publications 2008-24, Sciences Po.
- Réka Juhász, 2014. "Temporary Protection and Technology Adoption: Evidence from the Napoleonic Blockade," CEP Discussion Papers dp1322, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Chilosi, David & Murphy, Tommy E. & Studer, Roman & Tunçer, A. Coşkun, 2013.
"Europe's many integrations: Geography and grain markets, 1620–1913,"
Explorations in Economic History,
Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 46-68.
- David Chilosi & Tommy E. Murphy & Roman Studer, 2011. "Europe’s Many Integrations: Geography and Grain Markets, 1620-1913," Working Papers 412, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Juhász, Réka, 2014. "Temporary protection and technology adoption: evidence from the Napoleonic blockade," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 60697, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/6149 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kopsidis, Michael & Bromley, Daniel W., 2014. "The French Revolution and German industrialization: The new institutional economics rewrites history," IAMO Discussion Papers 149, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jechis:v:24:y:1964:i:04:p:567-588_06. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JEH .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.