Winners and Losers in the Global Economy
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Neumayer, Eric & Soysa, Indra de, 2006. "Globalization and the Right to Free Association and Collective Bargaining: An Empirical Analysis," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 31-49, January.
- Robin Leichenko & Julie Silva, 2004.
"International Trade, Employment and Earnings: Evidence from US Rural Counties,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(4), pages 355-374.
- Robin Leichenko & Julie Silva, 2003. "International Trade, Employment, and Earnings: Evidence from U.S. Rural Counties," Working Papers 03-12, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Eric Neumayer & Indra de Soysa, 2004. "Globalization and the Right to Free Association and Collective," Labor and Demography 0410006, EconWPA, revised 22 Apr 2005.
- Robert Lepenies, 2014. "Economists as political philosophers : a critique of normative trade theory," RSCAS Working Papers 2014/11, European University Institute.
- Elia, Stefano & Maggi, Elena & Mariotti, Ilaria, 2009. "Does the logistics sector gain from manufacturing internationalisation? An empirical investigation on the Italian case," Economics & Statistics Discussion Papers esdp09052, University of Molise, Dept. EGSeI.
- Kapitsinis, Nikolaos & Metaxas, Theodore, 2011. "Economic crisis and the role of state policies in current globalized economy. The case of Greece," MPRA Paper 43650, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yakub Halabi, 2013. "Perpetuating the global division of labour: defensive free trade and development in the third world," Asia-Pacific Development Journal, United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP), vol. 20(1), pages 91-120, June.
- Ecker-Ehrhardt, Matthias, 2010. "Problem perception and public expectations in international institutions: Evidence from a German representative survey," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Global Governance SP IV 2010-302, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Bellefeuille, Gerard & McGrath, Jenny & Jamieson, Donna, 2008. "A pedagogical response to a changing world: Towards a globally-informed pedagogy for child and youth care education and practice," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 30(7), pages 717-726, July.
- Bellefeuille, Gerard, 2005. "The new politics of community-based governance requires a fundamental shift in the nature and character of the administrative bureaucracy," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 27(5), pages 491-498, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:intorg:v:54:y:2000:i:02:p:359-384_44. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_INO .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.