Modeling OPEC behavior: economic and political alternatives
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hochman, Gal & Zilberman, David, 2015. "The political economy of OPEC," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 203-216.
- Rosser, J. Jr. & Sheehan, Richard G., 1995. "A vector autoregressive model of the Saudi Arabian economy," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 79-90, February.
- Güntner, Jochen H.F., 2014.
"How do oil producers respond to oil demand shocks?,"
Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 1-13.
- Jochen Güntner, 2013. "How do oil producers respond to oil demand shocks?," Economics working papers 2013-11, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Reynolds, Douglas B. & Pippenger, Michael K., 2010. "OPEC and Venezuelan oil production: Evidence against a cartel hypothesis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(10), pages 6045-6055, October.
- Gal Hochman & Deepak Rajagopal & David Zilberman, 2011.
"The Effect of Biofuels on the International Oil Market,"
Applied Economic Perspectives and Policy,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 33(3), pages 402-427.
- Hochman, Gal & Rajagopal, Deepak & Zilberman, David D., 2010. "The effect of biofuel on the international oil market," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt0k93s7zg, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Hochman, Gal & Rajagopal, Deepak & Zilberman, David, 2010. "The effect of biofuel on the international oil market," 2010 Annual Meeting, July 25-27, 2010, Denver, Colorado 61722, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Ayoub, Antoine, 1994. "Le pétrole : économie et politique," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 70(4), pages 499-520, décembre.
- Sabine Bockem, 2004. "Cartel formation and oligopoly structure: a new assessment of the crude oil market," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(12), pages 1355-1369.
- Bandyopadhyay, Kaushik Ranjan, 2009. "Does OPEC act as a Residual Producer?," MPRA Paper 25841, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2010.
- Gary Libecap & James L. Smith, 2001. "Political constraints on government cartelization: the case of oil production regulation in Texas and Saudi Arabia," ICER Working Papers 16-2001, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Colgan, Jeff D., 2014. "The Emperor Has No Clothes: The Limits of OPEC in the Global Oil Market," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 68(03), pages 599-632, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:intorg:v:35:y:1981:i:02:p:241-272_03. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_INO .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.