Choice and competition in publicly funded health care
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cooper, Zack & Gibbons, Stephen & Jones, Simon & McGuire, Alistair, 2010.
"Does hospital competition improve efficiency? An analysis of the recent market-based reforms to the English NHS,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
28578, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Zack Cooper & Steve Gibbons & Simon Jones & Alistair McGuire, 2010. "Does Hospital Competition Improve Efficiency? An Analysis of the Recent Market-Based Reforms to the English NHS," CEP Discussion Papers dp0988, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Sveréus, Sofia & Kjellsson, Gustav & Rehnberg, Clas, 2018. "Socioeconomic distribution of GP visits following patient choice reform and differences in reimbursement models: Evidence from Sweden," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 122(9), pages 949-956.
- Glenngård, Anna H. & Anell, Anders & Beckman, Anders, 2011. "Choice of primary care provider: Results from a population survey in three Swedish counties," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 103(1), pages 31-37.
- OHE Commission, 2012. "Report of the Office of Health Economics Commission on Competition in the NHS," Monographs, Office of Health Economics, number 000168, January.
- Piia Pekola & Ismo Linnosmaa & Hennamari Mikkola, 2017. "Competition and quality in a physiotherapy market with fixed prices," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 18(1), pages 97-117, January.
- Tynkkynen, Liina-Kaisa & Chydenius, Miisa & Saloranta, Anna & Keskimäki, Ilmo, 2016. "Expanding choice of primary care in Finland: much debate but little change so far," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 120(3), pages 227-234.
- Amilon, Anna & Ladenburg, Jacob & Siren, Anu & Vernstrøm Østergaard, Stine, 2020. "Willingness to pay for long-term home care services: Evidence from a stated preferences analysis," The Journal of the Economics of Ageing, Elsevier, vol. 17(C).
- Stalford, Helen, 2019. "The price is rights!: Cost benefit analysis and the resourcing of children's services," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 99(C), pages 395-407.
- Glenngård, Anna Häger, 2013. "Productivity and patient satisfaction in primary care—Conflicting or compatible goals?," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 111(2), pages 157-165.
- Jolanki, Outi & Tynkkynen, Liina-Kaisa, 2018. "Primary health care nurses’ views on patients’ abilities and resources to make choices and take decisions on health care," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 122(9), pages 957-962.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:hecopl:v:4:y:2009:i:04:p:479-488_99. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: https://www.cambridge.org/hep .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.