Impulse Responses Of Fractionally Integrated Processes With Long Memory
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Fosgerau, Mogens, 2006.
"Investigating the distribution of the value of travel time savings,"
Transportation Research Part B: Methodological,
Elsevier, vol. 40(8), pages 688-707, September.
- Mogens Fosgerau, 2004. "Investigating the distribution of the value of travel time savings," Urban/Regional 0410005, EconWPA, revised 25 Nov 2004.
- Mogens Fosgerau, 2004. "Investigating the distribution of the value of travel time savings," Urban/Regional 0411006, EconWPA.
- Train,Kenneth E., 2009. "Discrete Choice Methods with Simulation," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521766555, December.
- Gabler, Siegfried & Laisney, Francois & Lechner, Michael, 1993. "Seminonparametric Estimation of Binary-Choice Models with an Application to Labor-Force Participation," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 11(1), pages 61-80, January.
- Fosgerau, Mogens & Hjort, Katrine & Vincent Lyk-Jensen, Stéphanie, 2007. "An approach to the estimation of the distribution of marginal valuations from discrete choice data," MPRA Paper 3907, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Qi Li & Jeffrey Scott Racine, 2006. "Nonparametric Econometrics: Theory and Practice," Economics Books, Princeton University Press, edition 1, number 8355, June.
- Kjartan Sælensminde, 2001. "Inconsistent choices in Stated Choice data;Use of the logit scaling approach to handle resulting variance increases," Transportation, Springer, vol. 28(3), pages 269-296, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hassler, Uwe, 2012. "Impulse responses of antipersistent processes," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 116(3), pages 454-456.
- Uwe Hassler & Barbara Meller, 2014.
"Detecting multiple breaks in long memory the case of U.S. inflation,"
Springer, vol. 46(2), pages 653-680, March.
- Hassler, Uwe & Meller, Barbara, 2011. "Detecting multiple breaks in long memory: The case of US inflation," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2011,26, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Guglielmo Caporale & Luis Gil-Alana, 2013.
"Long memory in US real output per capita,"
Springer, vol. 44(2), pages 591-611, April.
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Luis A. Gil-Alana, 2009. "Long Memory in US Real Output per Capita," CESifo Working Paper Series 2671, CESifo Group Munich.
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Luis A. Gil-Alana, 2009. "Long Memory in US Real Output per Capita," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 891, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Psaradakis, Zacharias & Vávra, Marián, 2017.
"A distance test of normality for a wide class of stationary processes,"
Econometrics and Statistics,
Elsevier, vol. 2(C), pages 50-60.
- Marian Vavra, 2015. "Testing for normality with applications," Working and Discussion Papers WP 1/2015, Research Department, National Bank of Slovakia.
- Zacharias Psaradakis & Marián Vávra, 2015. "A Distance Test of Normality for a Wide Class of Stationary Processes," Birkbeck Working Papers in Economics and Finance 1513, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.
- Hassler, Uwe & Hosseinkouchack, Mehdi, 2014. "Effect of the order of fractional integration on impulse responses," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 125(2), pages 311-314.
- Javier Contreras-Reyes & Wilfredo Palma, 2013. "Statistical analysis of autoregressive fractionally integrated moving average models in R," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 28(5), pages 2309-2331, October.
- Hassler, Uwe & Rodrigues, Paulo M.M. & Rubia, Antonio, 2014.
"Persistence in the banking industry: Fractional integration and breaks in memory,"
Journal of Empirical Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 95-112.
- Uwe Hassler & Antonio Rubia & Paulo M.M. Rodrigues, 2014. "Persistence in the Banking Industry: Fractional integration and breaks in memory," Working Papers w201406, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Al-Shboul, Mohammad & Anwar, Sajid, 2016. "Fractional integration in daily stock market indices at Jordan's Amman stock exchange," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 16-37.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:etheor:v:26:y:2010:i:06:p:1855-1861_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_ECT .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .