Asymptotically Unbiased Estimation Of Autocovariances And Autocorrelations With Long Panel Data
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ruppert,David & Wand,M. P. & Carroll,R. J., 2003. "Semiparametric Regression," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521785167, March.
- Lawrence J. Christiano & Terry J. Fitzgerald, 2003. "The Band Pass Filter," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 44(2), pages 435-465, May.
- Ruppert,David & Wand,M. P. & Carroll,R. J., 2003. "Semiparametric Regression," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521780506, March.
- Estela Bee Dagum & Alessandra Luati, 2002. "A linear transformation and its properties with special applications in time series filtering," Quaderni di Dipartimento 2, Department of Statistics, University of Bologna.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Okui, Ryo, 2011. "Asymptotically unbiased estimation of autocovariances and autocorrelations for panel data with incidental trends," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 112(1), pages 49-52, July.
- Okui, Ryo, 2009. "Testing serial correlation in fixed effects regression models based on asymptotically unbiased autocorrelation estimators," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 79(9), pages 2897-2909.
- repec:bla:jecrev:v:68:y:2017:i:3:p:283-304 is not listed on IDEAS
- Timothy J. Vogelsang & Jingjing Yang, 2016. "Exactly/Nearly Unbiased Estimation of Autocovariances of a Univariate Time Series With Unknown Mean," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(6), pages 723-740, November.
- Ryo Okui & Takahide Yanagi, 2014. "Panel Data Analysis with Heterogeneous Dynamics," KIER Working Papers 906, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Haruo Iwakura & Ryo Okui, 2014. "Asymptotic Efficiency in Factor Models and Dynamic Panel Data Models," KIER Working Papers 887, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:etheor:v:26:y:2010:i:05:p:1263-1304_99. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_ECT .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.