Asymptotically Unbiased Estimation Of Autocovariances And Autocorrelations With Long Panel Data
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Okui, Ryo, 2009. "Testing serial correlation in fixed effects regression models based on asymptotically unbiased autocorrelation estimators," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 79(9), pages 2897-2909.
- Ryo Okui & Takahide Yanagi, 2014. "Panel Data Analysis with Heterogeneous Dynamics," KIER Working Papers 906, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Haruo Iwakura & Ryo Okui, 2014. "Asymptotic Efficiency in Factor Models and Dynamic Panel Data Models," KIER Working Papers 887, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Okui, Ryo, 2011. "Asymptotically unbiased estimation of autocovariances and autocorrelations for panel data with incidental trends," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 112(1), pages 49-52, July.
- repec:bla:jecrev:v:68:y:2017:i:3:p:283-304 is not listed on IDEAS
- Timothy J. Vogelsang & Jingjing Yang, 2016. "Exactly/Nearly Unbiased Estimation of Autocovariances of a Univariate Time Series With Unknown Mean," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(6), pages 723-740, November.
- repec:eee:ecolet:v:165:y:2018:i:c:p:21-27 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:etheor:v:26:y:2010:i:05:p:1263-1304_99. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_ECT .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .