Asymptotic Theory For Empirical Similarity Models
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lieberman, Offer & Phillips, Peter C.B., 2017.
"A multivariate stochastic unit root model with an application to derivative pricing,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 196(1), pages 99-110.
- Offer Lieberman & Peter C.B. Phillips, 2014. "A Multivariate Stochastic Unit Root Model with an Application to Derivative Pricing," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1964, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Golosnoy, Vasyl & Hamid, Alain & Okhrin, Yarema, 2014. "The empirical similarity approach for volatility prediction," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 321-329.
- Kapetanios, George & Mitchell, James & Shin, Yongcheol, 2014.
"A nonlinear panel data model of cross-sectional dependence,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 179(2), pages 134-157.
- James Mitchell & George Kapetanios & Yongcheol Shin, 2012. "A Nonlinear Panel Data Model of Cross-Sectional Dependence," Discussion Papers in Economics 12/01, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Kapetanios, George & James Mitchell & Yongcheol Shin, 2013. "A Nonlinear Panel Data Model of Cross-Sectional Dependence," EMF Research Papers 03, Economic Modelling and Forecasting Group.
- Offer Lieberman & Peter C. B. Phillips, 2014.
"Norming Rates And Limit Theory For Some Time-Varying Coefficient Autoregressions,"
Journal of Time Series Analysis,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(6), pages 592-623, November.
- Offer Lieberman & Peter C.B. Phillips, 2013. "Norming Rates and Limit Theory for Some Time-Varying Coefficient Autoregressions," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1916, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Hamid, Alain & Heiden, Moritz, 2015. "Forecasting volatility with empirical similarity and Google Trends," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 117(C), pages 62-81.
- Keita Kinjo & Shinya Sugawara, 2014. "An Empirical Analysis for a Case-based Decision to Watch Japanese TV dramas," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-940, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Oscar Melo & Carlos Melo & Jorge Mateu, 2015. "Distance-based beta regression for prediction of mutual funds," AStA Advances in Statistical Analysis, Springer;German Statistical Society, vol. 99(1), pages 83-106, January.
- Teitelbaum, Joshua C., 2013. "Asymmetric empirical similarity," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 66(3), pages 346-351.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:etheor:v:26:y:2010:i:04:p:1032-1059_99. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_ECT .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.