Quasi-Maximum Likelihood Estimation Of Semi-Strong Garch Models
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:intfor:v:33:y:2017:i:3:p:569-580 is not listed on IDEAS
- Carlos Escanciano, J., 2008. "Joint and marginal specification tests for conditional mean and variance models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 143(1), pages 74-87, March.
- Christian Francq & Jean-Michel Zakoïan, 2013.
"Optimal predictions of powers of conditionally heteroscedastic processes,"
Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B,
Royal Statistical Society, vol. 75(2), pages 345-367, March.
- Francq, Christian & Zakoian, Jean-Michel, 2010. "Optimal predictions of powers of conditionally heteroskedastic processes," MPRA Paper 22155, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christan Francq & Jean-Michel Zakoian, 2012. "Optimal Predictions of Powers of Conditionally Heteroskedastic Processes," Working Papers 2012-17, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- M. Jiménez Gamero, 2014. "On the empirical characteristic function process of the residuals in GARCH models and applications," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 23(2), pages 409-432, June.
- Heejoon Han & Dennis Kristensen, 2014.
"Asymptotic Theory for the QMLE in GARCH-X Models With Stationary and Nonstationary Covariates,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(3), pages 416-429, July.
- Heejoon Han & Dennis Kristensen, 2012. "Asymptotic Theory for the QMLE in GARCH-X Models with Stationary and Non-Stationary Covariates," CREATES Research Papers 2012-25, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Heejoon Han & Dennis Kristensen, 2013. "Asymptotic theory for the QMLE in GARCH-X models with stationary and non-stationary covariates," CeMMAP working papers CWP18/13, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Todd, Prono, 2010. "Simple GMM Estimation of the Semi-Strong GARCH(1,1) Model," MPRA Paper 20034, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Meitz, Mika & Saikkonen, Pentti, 2011.
"Parameter Estimation In Nonlinear Ar–Garch Models,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 27(06), pages 1236-1278, December.
- Mika Meitz & Pentti Saikkonen, 2008. "Parameter Estimation in Nonlinear AR-GARCH Models," Economics Working Papers ECO2008/25, European University Institute.
- Mika Meitz & Pentti Saikkonen, 2008. "Parameter estimation in nonlinear AR-GARCH models," Economics Series Working Papers 396, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Mika Meitz & Pentti Saikkonen, 2008. "Parameter estimation in nonlinear AR-GARCH models," CREATES Research Papers 2008-30, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Mika Meitz & Pentti Saikkonen, 2010. "Parameter estimation in nonlinear AR–GARCH models," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1002, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Todd, Prono, 2009. "Simple, Skewness-Based GMM Estimation of the Semi-Strong GARCH(1,1) Model," MPRA Paper 30994, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 30 Jul 2011.
- Cerovecki, Clément & Francq, Christian & Hormann, Siegfried & Zakoian, Jean-Michel, 2018. "Functional GARCH models: the quasi-likelihood approach and its applications," MPRA Paper 83990, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Francq, Christian & Thieu, Le Quyen, 2015. "Qml inference for volatility models with covariates," MPRA Paper 63198, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christian Francq & Jean-Michel Zakoïan, 2016. "Estimating multivariate volatility models equation by equation," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 78(3), pages 613-635, June.
- Bibi, Abdelouahab & Ghezal, Ahmed, 2017. "Asymptotic properties of QMLE for periodic asymmetric strong and semi-strong GARCH models," MPRA Paper 81126, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:etheor:v:25:y:2009:i:02:p:561-570_09. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_ECT .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.