Semiparametric Estimation Of Nonstationary Censored Panel Data Models With Time Varying Factor Loads
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Khan, Shakeeb & Ponomareva, Maria & Tamer, Elie, 2016.
"Identification of panel data models with endogenous censoring,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 194(1), pages 57-75.
- Khan, Shakeeb & Ponomareva, Maria & Tamer, Elie, 2011. "Identification of Panel Data Models with Endogenous Censoring," MPRA Paper 30373, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shakeeb Khan & Maria Ponomareva & Elie Tamer, 2011. "Identification of Panel Data Models with Endogenous Censoring," Working Papers 11-07, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- Evans, Mary F. & Schaur, Georg, 2010. "A quantile estimation approach to identify income and age variation in the value of a statistical life," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 59(3), pages 260-270, May.
- Carlos A. Flores & Alfonso Flores-Lagunes & Dimitrios Kapetanakis, 2014.
"Lessons From Quantile Panel Estimation of the Environmental Kuznets Curve,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(8), pages 815-853, November.
- Carlos A. Flores & Alfonso Flores-Lagunes & Dimitrios Kapetanakis, 2009. "Lessons from Quantile Panel Estimation of the Environmental Kuznets Curve," Working Papers 2010-4, University of Miami, Department of Economics.
- Genya Kobayashi & Hideo Kozumi, 2012. "Bayesian analysis of quantile regression for censored dynamic panel data," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 27(2), pages 359-380, June.
- Li, Tong & Oka, Tatsushi, 2015. "Set identification of the censored quantile regression model for short panels with fixed effects," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 188(2), pages 363-377.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:etheor:v:24:y:2008:i:05:p:1149-1173_08. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_ECT .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.