The Limit Distribution of level Crossings of a Random Walk, and a Simple Unit Root Test
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- García, Ana & Aparicio, Felipe M. & Escribano, Álvaro, 2004. "A range unit root test," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS ws041104, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- So, Beong Soo & Shin, Dong Wan, 2001. "An invariant sign test for random walks based on recursive median adjustment," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 102(2), pages 197-229, June.
- In Choi, 2014. "Unit root tests for dependent and heterogeneous micropanels," Working Papers 1404, Research Institute for Market Economy, Sogang University.
- Kramer, Walter & Davies, Laurie, 2002.
"Testing for unit roots in the context of misspecified logarithmic random walks,"
Elsevier, vol. 74(3), pages 313-319, February.
- Krämer, Walter & Davies, Laurie, 2000. "Testing for unit roots in the context of misspecified logarithmic random walks," Technical Reports 2000,30, Technische Universität Dortmund, Sonderforschungsbereich 475: Komplexitätsreduktion in multivariaten Datenstrukturen.
- Ivan Paya & Agustin Duarte & Ken Holden, 2007.
"On the Relationship between Inflation Persistence and Temporal Aggregation,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 39(6), pages 1521-1531, September.
- I Paya & A Duarte & K Holden, 2006. "On the relationship between inflation persistence and temporal aggregation," Working Papers 578936, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- Shin, Dong Wan & So, Beong Soo, 2000. "Gaussian tests for seasonal unit roots based on Cauchy estimation and recursive mean adjustments," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 99(1), pages 107-137, November.
- Alexeev, Vitali & Maynard, Alex, 2012.
"Localized level crossing random walk test robust to the presence of structural breaks,"
Computational Statistics & Data Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 56(11), pages 3322-3344.
- Vitali Alexeev & Alex Maynard, 2010. "Localized Level Crossing Random Walk Test Robust to the Presence of Structural Breaks," Working Papers 1001, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Dias, Daniel A. & Marques, Carlos Robalo, 2010.
"Using mean reversion as a measure of persistence,"
Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 262-273, January.
- Daniel Dias & Carlos Robalo Marques, 2005. "Using Mean Reversion as a Measure of Persistence," Working Papers w200503, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Robalo Marques, Carlos & Dias, Daniel, 2005. "Using mean reversion as a measure of persistence," Working Paper Series 450, European Central Bank.
- Aparicio, Felipe M., 2003. "On the record properties of integrated time series," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS ws036414, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Park, Soo Jung & Shin, Dong Wan, 2006. "A sign test for unit roots in a momentum threshold autoregressive process," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 76(10), pages 986-990, May.
- repec:lan:wpaper:2606 is not listed on IDEAS
- Horowitz, Joel L. & Savin, N. E., 2000. "Empirically relevant critical values for hypothesis tests: A bootstrap approach," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 95(2), pages 375-389, April.
- repec:lan:wpaper:2464 is not listed on IDEAS
- García, Ana & Aparicio, Felipe M. & Escribano, Álvaro, 2003. "Range unit root tests," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS ws031126, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Kunst, Robert M., 2014. "A Combined Nonparametric Test for Seasonal Unit Roots," Economics Series 303, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Kunst, Robert M., 2009. "A Nonparametric Test for Seasonal Unit Roots," Economics Series 233, Institute for Advanced Studies.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:etheor:v:12:y:1996:i:04:p:705-723_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_ECT .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.