Evaluating the performance of different willingness to pay question formats for valuing environmental restoration in rural China
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Swallow, Stephen K., 1990. "Depletion of the environmental basis for renewable resources: The economics of interdependent renewable and nonrenewable resources," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 281-296, November.
- Edward Barbier & Ivar Strand, 1998. "Valuing Mangrove-Fishery Linkages – A Case Study of Campeche, Mexico," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 12(2), pages 151-166, September.
- Clark, Colin W. & Munro, Gordon R., 1975. "The economics of fishing and modern capital theory: A simplified approach," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 92-106, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tuan, Tran Huu & Navrud, Stale, 2009.
"Applying the dissonance-minimising format to value cultural heritage in developing countries,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 53(3), September.
- Tran Huu Tuan & Stale Navrud, 2009. "Applying the dissonance-minimising format to value cultural heritage in developing countries ," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 53(3), pages 327-343, July.
- repec:spr:envpol:v:19:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s10018-016-0178-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Tran Huu Tuan & Henrik Lindhjem, 2008.
"Meta-analysis of nature conservation values in Asia & Oceania: Data heterogeneity and benefit transfer issues,"
EEPSEA Research Report
rr2008072, Economy and Environment Program for Southeast Asia (EEPSEA), revised Jul 2008.
- Tuan, Tran Hu & Lindhjem, Henrik, 2008. "Meta-analysis of nature conservation values in Asia & Oceania: Data heterogeneity and benefit transfer issues," MPRA Paper 11470, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ahlheim, Michael & Börger, Tobias & Frör, Oliver, 2012. "The ecological price of getting rich in a green desert: A contingent valuation study in rural Southwest China," FZID Discussion Papers 55-2012, University of Hohenheim, Center for Research on Innovation and Services (FZID).
- Drichoutis, Andreas C. & Lusk, Jayson L. & Pappa, Valentina, 2016.
"Elicitation formats and the WTA/WTP gap: A study of climate neutral foods,"
Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 141-155.
- Andreas C. Drichoutis & Jayson L. Lusk & Valentina Pappa, 2014. "Elicitation formats and the WTA/WTP gap: A study of climate neutral foods," Working Papers 2014-2, Agricultural University of Athens, Department Of Agricultural Economics.
- Drichoutis, Andreas C. & Lusk, Jayson & Pappa, Valentina, 2014. "Elicitation formats and the WTA/WTP gap: A study of climate neutral foods," MPRA Paper 55831, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Syed A. Shah & Dana L. K. Hoag & Stephen Davies, 2016. "Household preferences and willingness to pay (WTP) for freshwater quality improvement in Pakistan’s Swat River Valley," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 18(4), pages 1081-1093, August.
- Wang, Hua & Shi, Yuyan & Kim, Yoonhee & Kamata, Takuya, 2013.
"Valuing water quality improvement in China: A case study of Lake Puzhehei in Yunnan Province,"
Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 56-65.
- Wang, Hua & Shi, Yuyan & Kim, Yoonhee & Kamata, Takuya, 2011. "Valuing water quality improvement in China : a case study of lake Puzhehei in Yunnan province," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5766, The World Bank.
- Craig A. Bond & Dawn Thilmany & Jennifer Keeling Bond, 2008. "Understanding consumer interest in product and process-based attributes for fresh produce," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 24(2), pages 231-252.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:endeec:v:11:y:2006:i:05:p:585-601_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_EDE .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.