Comments On Neuroeconomics
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- McCabe, Kevin A., 2008. "Neuroeconomics And The Economic Sciences," Economics and Philosophy, Cambridge University Press, vol. 24(03), pages 345-368, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chorus, Caspar G., 2015. "Models of moral decision making: Literature review and research agenda for discrete choice analysis," Journal of choice modelling, Elsevier, vol. 16(C), pages 69-85.
- repec:spr:jogath:v:46:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s00182-016-0541-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Gianna Lotito & Matteo Migheli & Guido Ortona, 2013.
"Is cooperation instinctive? Evidence from the response times in a public goods game,"
Journal of Bioeconomics,
Springer, vol. 15(2), pages 123-133, July.
- Lotito, Gianna & Migheli, Matteo & Ortona, Guido, 2011. "Is cooperation instinctive? Evidence from the response times in a Public Goods Game," POLIS Working Papers 161, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
- Lester, Bijou Yang, 2011. "An exploratory analysis of composite choices: Weighing rationality versus irrationality," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 40(6), pages 949-958.
- Pablo Brañas-Garza & Debrah Meloso & Luis M. Miller, 2008.
"Instinctive Response in the Ultimatum Game,"
08/08, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada..
- Pablo Branas-Garza & Debrah Meloso & Luis Miller, 2012. "Interactive and Moral Reasoning: A Comparative Study of Response Times," Working Papers 440, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Kfir Eliaz & Ariel Rubinstein, 2014. "A model of boundedly rational “neuro” agents," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 57(3), pages 515-528, November.
- repec:eee:eecrev:v:99:y:2017:i:c:p:31-42 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:ecnphi:v:24:y:2008:i:03:p:485-494_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_EAP .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.