Diffusion, Reinforcement, Geopolitics, and the Spread of War
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Silve, Arthur & Verdier, Thierry, 2018.
"A theory of regional conflict complexes,"
Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 133(C), pages 434-447.
- Silve, Arthur & Verdier, Thierry, 2017. "A theory of regional conflict complexes," CEPR Discussion Papers 11915, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Arthur Silve & Thierry Verdier, 2018. "A theory of regional conflict complexes," Post-Print halshs-01887066, HAL.
- Arthur Silve & Thierry Verdier, 2018. "A theory of regional conflict complexes," PSE-Ecole d'économie de Paris (Postprint) halshs-01887066, HAL.
- Arthur Silve & Thierry Verdier, 2018. "A theory of regional conflict complexes," Cahiers de recherche 1805, Centre de recherche sur les risques, les enjeux économiques, et les politiques publiques.
- William Reed & Daina Chiba, 2010. "Decomposing the Relationship Between Contiguity and Militarized Conflict," American Journal of Political Science, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 54(1), pages 61-73, January.
- Eyal Lewin, 2016. "The Importance of National Ethos in Military Victories," Social Sciences, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(3), pages 1-16, August.
- Renato Corbetta, 2015. "Between indifference and coercion: Third-party intervention techniques in ongoing disputes," Conflict Management and Peace Science, Peace Science Society (International), vol. 32(1), pages 3-27, February.
- Timothy M. Peterson & James M. Scott, 2018. "The Democracy Aid Calculus: Regimes, Political Opponents, and the Allocation of US Democracy Assistance, 1981–2009," International Interactions, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(2), pages 268-293, March.
- Maureen Boyce & Mark Byrne & Erin Dorpinghaus & D. S. Malik & John N. Mordeson, 2016. "Diffusion in Networks: The Strategic Spread of Islamism," New Mathematics and Natural Computation (NMNC), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 12(02), pages 113-133, July.
- Tobias BÃ¶hmelt, 2015. "The spatial contagion of international mediation," Conflict Management and Peace Science, Peace Science Society (International), vol. 32(1), pages 108-127, February.
- Ghimire, Ramesh & Ferreira, Susana & Dorfman, Jeffrey H., 2015. "Flood-Induced Displacement and Civil Conflict," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 614-628.
- Piotr Lis & Michael Spagat & Uih Ran Lee, 2021. "Civilian targeting in African conflicts: A poor actorâ€™s game that spreads through space," Journal of Peace Research, Peace Research Institute Oslo, vol. 58(5), pages 900-914, September.
- Jeffrey Pickering & Emizet F. Kisangani, 2010. "Diversionary Despots? Comparing Autocracies' Propensities to Use and to Benefit from Military Force," American Journal of Political Science, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 54(2), pages 477-493, April.
- Rotolo, Thomas & Lengefeld, Michael, 2020. "Clearing the cobwebs: An analysis of the timing of youth concussion legislation in U.S. states," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 265(C).
- Fredrik Doeser & Joakim Eidenfalk, 2013. "The importance of windows of opportunity for foreign policy change," International Area Studies Review, Center for International Area Studies, Hankuk University of Foreign Studies, vol. 16(4), pages 390-406, December.
- Melin, Molly M., 2016. "Business, peace, and world politics: The role of third parties in conflict resolution," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 59(5), pages 493-501.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:apsrev:v:74:y:1980:i:04:p:932-946_16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://www.cambridge.org/psr .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Keith Waters (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://www.cambridge.org/psr .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.