The Canada-US Unemployment Rate Gap: An Introduction and Overview
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert A. Amano & R. Tiff Macklem, 1998. "Unemployment Persistence and Costly Adjustment of Labour: A Canada-US Comparison," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 24(s1), pages 138-151, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Heisz, Andrew & Larochelle-Cote, Sebastien, 2003. "Working Hours in Canada and the United States," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 2003209e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Mark D. Partridge, 2001. "Changes in U.S. and Canadian Wage Dynamics in the 1990s: How Unique Are Favorable U.S. Labor Market Developments?," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 31(1), pages 71-93, Summer.
- Pierre Fortin, 2000. "Macroeconomic Unemployment and Structural Unemployment," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 26(s1), pages 125-130, July.
- Gary Burtless, 2002.
"Can Supply-Side Policies Reduce Unemployment? Lessons from North America,"
Australian Economic Review,
The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 35(1), pages 3-28.
- Gary Burtless, 2002. "Can Supply-Side policies Reduce unemployment? Lessons from North America," Australian Journal of Labour Economics (AJLE), Bankwest Curtin Economics Centre (BCEC), Curtin Business School, vol. 5(2), pages 115-142, June.
- Gary Burtless, 2001. "Can Supply-Side Policies Reduce Unemployment? Lessons from North America," CEPR Discussion Papers 440, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Tiff Macklem & Francisco Barillas, 2005. "Recent Developments in the Canada-US Unemployment Rate Gap: Changing Patterns in Unemployment Incidence and Duration," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 31(1), pages 101-108, March.
- Krueger, Alan B. & Meyer, Bruce D., 2002. "Labor supply effects of social insurance," Handbook of Public Economics,in: A. J. Auerbach & M. Feldstein (ed.), Handbook of Public Economics, edition 1, volume 4, chapter 33, pages 2327-2392 Elsevier.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpp:issued:v:24:y:1998:i:s1:p:1-37. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler). General contact details of provider: http://economics.ca/cpp/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.