State Capacity in Latin America
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cingolani, Luciana & Thomsson, Kaj & de Crombrugghe, Denis, 2015.
"Minding Weber More Than Ever? The Impacts of State Capacity and Bureaucratic Autonomy on Development Goals,"
Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 191-207.
- Cingolani L & Thomsson K.M. & Crombrugghe D.P.I. de, 2013. "Minding Weber more than ever? The impacts of state capacity and bureaucratic autonomy on development goals," MERIT Working Papers 052, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Cingolani L, 2013. "The State of State Capacity : a review of concepts, evidence and measures," MERIT Working Papers 053, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Richard M. Bird & Eric M. Zolt, 2014.
"Taxation and inequality in the Americas: Changing the fiscal contract?,"
Chapters,in: Taxation and Development: The Weakest Link?, chapter 7, pages 193-237
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Richard M. Bird & Eric M. Zolt, 2013. "Taxation and Inequality in the Americas: Changing the Fiscal Contract?," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper1322, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Richard M. Bird & Eric M. Zolt, 2013. "Taxation and Inequality in the Americas: Changing the Fiscal Contract?," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper1315, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Carbonetti, Benjamin & Pomeroy, Robert & Richards, David L., 2014. "Overcoming the lack of political will in small scale fisheries," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 295-301.
More about this item
KeywordsState capacity; political inequality; economic inequality; interstate conflict; ciil war; Latin America;
- F51 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - International Conflicts; Negotiations; Sanctions
- H11 - Public Economics - - Structure and Scope of Government - - - Structure and Scope of Government
- H56 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - National Security and War
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:col:000425:008591. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.