The Feminine Entrepreneurship in Romania and New Ways for its Development
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Saumik Paul & Vengadeshvaran Sarma, 2013. "Economic Crisis and Female Entrepreneurship: Evidence from Countries in Eastern Europe and Central Asia," Discussion Papers 13/08, University of Nottingham, CREDIT.
- Danacica, Daniela Emanuela & Cirnu, Doru, 2014. "Unemployment Duration and Exit States of Disabled People in Romania," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(1), pages 35-52, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carbunaru Andra Florentina, 2019. "Influence Of Push And Pull Factors On Female Entrepreneurship In Romania," Junior Scientific Researcher, SC Research Publishing SRL, vol. 5(1), pages 55-69, May.
- Carbunaru, Andra Florentina, 2019. "Influence of push and pull factors on female entrepreneurship in Romania," MPRA Paper 95522, University Library of Munich, Germany.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Ioannis Giotopoulos & Alexandra Kontolaimou & Aggelos Tsakanikas, 2017. "Drivers of high-quality entrepreneurship: what changes did the crisis bring about?," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 48(4), pages 913-930, April.
- Aleksandra Gawel & Agnieszka Głodowska, 2021. "On the Relationship between Economic Dynamics and Female Entrepreneurship: Reflections for the Visegrad Countries," Administrative Sciences, MDPI, vol. 11(3), pages 1-18, August.
- Gerard George & Reddi Kotha & Priti Parikh & Tufool Alnuaimi & Abubakr S. Bahaj, 2016. "Social structure, reasonable gain, and entrepreneurship in Africa," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(6), pages 1118-1131, June.
- Felicia Ramona Birau & Daniela-Emanuela Dănăcică & Cristi Marcel Spulbar, 2019. "Social Exclusion and Labor Market Integration of People with Disabilities. A Case Study for Romania," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 11(18), pages 1-15, September.
- Deepika Dixit & Anubha Shekhar Sinha, 2020. "How Institutions Influence Women Entrepreneurship?," Working papers 351, Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode.
- Madhubalan Viswanathan & Saravana Jaikumar & Arun Sreekumar & Shantanu Dutta, 2021. "Marketplace literacy education and coping behaviors among subsistence consumer–entrepreneurs during demonetization in India," Journal of Consumer Affairs, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 55(1), pages 179-202, March.
- Gan, Siew Wei & Sarma, Vengadeshvaran & Tang, Yu Hoe & Sim, Siew Chen, 2022. "Entrepreneurship Training and Online Marketplace Participation among Female Persons with Disabilities," ADBI Working Papers 1342, Asian Development Bank Institute.
More about this item
Keywordslabour market; female employment; women entrepreneurship;
All these keywords.
- I24 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Education and Inequality
- I25 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Education and Economic Development
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
- M12 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Personnel Management; Executives; Executive Compensation
- M13 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - New Firms; Startups
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:clj:noecrw:v:1:y:2017:i:1:p:156-166. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/deubmro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Izabela Luiza Pop (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/deubmro.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.