Impact of Knowledge Management Clusters in Albanian SME’s
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Choi, Byounggu & Poon, Simon K. & Davis, Joseph G., 2008. "Effects of knowledge management strategy on organizational performance: A complementarity theory-based approach," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 235-251, April.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Thierno Tounkara & Pierre-Emmanuel Arduin, 2015. "Contextualizing knowledge sharing strategy : the case of an international organization in the area of development assistance," Post-Print hal-01229876, HAL.
- M. I. Pedro & M. Sarmento & Marta Silva, 2015. "Evaluation of the Value Creation in an Innovative Product Using Fuzzy Linguistic Computing," International Journal of Finance, Insurance and Risk Management, International Journal of Finance, Insurance and Risk Management, vol. 5(2), pages 878-878.
- Zand, Fardad & Van Beers, Cees & Van Leeuwen, George, 2011. "Information technology, organizational change and firm productivity: A panel study of complementarity effects and clustering patterns in Manufacturing and Services," MPRA Paper 46469, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Formaneck, Steven D. & Cozzarin, Brian P., 2013. "Technology adoption and training practices as a constrained shortest path problem," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 459-472.
- Muhammad Jahanzaib Yousaf & Qamar Ali, 2018. "Impact of Knowledge Management on Innovation: Evidence from a South Asian Country," Journal of Information & Knowledge Management (JIKM), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 17(03), pages 1-18, September.
- Nura Abubakar Allumi (PhD), 2015. "Performance Management System in Nigerian Higher Educational Institutions: Proffering a Double Mediation Model," Journal of Business & Management (COES&RJ-JBM), , vol. 3(4), pages 477-490, October.
- Torugsa, Nuttaneeya (Ann) & O’Donohue, Wayne, 2016. "Progress in innovation and knowledge management research: From incremental to transformative innovation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(5), pages 1610-1614.
- Nura Abubakar Allumi (PhD), 2015. "Performance Management System in Nigerian Higher Educational Institutions: Proffering a Double Mediation Model," Journal of Social Sciences (COES&RJ-JSS), , vol. 4(2), pages 828-840, April.
- Holsapple, Clyde W. & Lee-Post, Anita, 2010. "Behavior-based analysis of knowledge dissemination channels in operations management," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 38(3-4), pages 167-178, June.
- Ennen, Edgar & Richter, Ansgar, 2009. "The Whole Is More Than the Sum of Its Parts - Or Is It? A Review of the Empirical Literature on Complementarities in Organizations," MPRA Paper 15666, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Encarnacion García-Sánchez & Víctor Jesús García-Morales & Rodrigo Martín-Rojas, 2018.
"Analysis of the influence of the environment, stakeholder integration capability, absorptive capacity, and technological skills on organizational performance through corporate entrepreneurship,"
International Entrepreneurship and Management Journal, Springer, vol. 14(2), pages 345-377, June.
- Encarnacion García-Sánchez & Víctor Jesús García-Morales & Rodrigo Martín-Rojas, 0. "Analysis of the influence of the environment, stakeholder integration capability, absorptive capacity, and technological skills on organizational performance through corporate entrepreneurship," International Entrepreneurship and Management Journal, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-33.
- de Guimarães, Julio Cesar Ferro & Severo, Eliana Andréa & Jabbour, Charbel Jose Chiappetta & de Sousa Jabbour, Ana Beatriz Lopes & Rosa, Ariane Ferreira Porto, 2021. "The journey towards sustainable product development: why are some manufacturing companies better than others at product innovation?," Technovation, Elsevier, vol. 103(C).
- Thierno Tounkara & Pierre-Emmanuel Arduin, 2015. "Contextualizing Knowledge Sharing Strategy: The Case of an International Organization in the area of Development assistance," Post-Print hal-01277106, HAL.
- Luis Enrique Valdez-Juárez & Domingo García-Pérez-de-Lema & Gonzalo Maldonado-Guzmán, 2018. "ICT and KM, Drivers of Innovation and Profitability in SMEs," Journal of Information & Knowledge Management (JIKM), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 17(01), pages 1-34, March.
- Zhi Chen & Shenglan Huang & Chong Liu & Min Min & Liying Zhou, 2018. "Fit between Organizational Culture and Innovation Strategy: Implications for Innovation Performance," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 10(10), pages 1-18, September.
- Ghadeer A. Khawaldeh, 2021. "Impact of Knowledge Management (KM) on Human Resource Management (HRM) Performance Based on the ACHIEVE Model in Selected Banks of Amman – Jordan," International Journal of Business and Management, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 15(3), pages 1-1, July.
- Vasile MAZILESCU, 2012. "Knowledge Analysis in Terms of Representation,Processing based Mobilisation and Distribution," Economics and Applied Informatics, "Dunarea de Jos" University of Galati, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, issue 1, pages 21-36.
- Rashid, Mehvish & Clarke, Paul M. & O’Connor, Rory V., 2019. "A systematic examination of knowledge loss in open source software projects," International Journal of Information Management, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 104-123.
- Hajjem, Olfa & Ayadi, Mohamed & Garrouste, Pierre, 2011. "Complementarities between organizational changes, R&D activity and technological cooperation for the French manufacturing firms," MPRA Paper 34617, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- M.ª Magdalena Jiménez-Barrionuevo & Luis M. Molina & Víctor J. García-Morales, 2019. "Combined Influence of Absorptive Capacity and Corporate Entrepreneurship on Performance," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 11(11), pages 1-26, May.
More about this item
Keywordsknowledge management; cluster; re-engineering; re-orientation; re-evolution;
All these keywords.
- M21 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Economics - - - Business Economics
- O57 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Comparative Studies of Countries
- R12 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Size and Spatial Distributions of Regional Economic Activity; Interregional Trade (economic geography)
- L26 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Entrepreneurship
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:clj:noecrw:v:1:y:2017:i:1:p:136-145. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/deubmro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Izabela Luiza Pop (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/deubmro.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.