Tariff evasion and rules of origin violations under the Canada-U.S. Free Trade Agreement
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Derek Kellenberg & Arik Levinson, 2016.
"Misreporting Trade: Tariff Evasion, Corruption, and Auditing Standards,"
NBER Working Papers
22593, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Derek Kellenberg & Arik Levinson, 2017. "Misreporting Trade: Tariff Evasion, Corruption, and Auditing Standards," Working Papers gueconwpa~17-17-03, Georgetown University, Department of Economics.
- Cyril Chalendard, 2015.
"Use of internal information, external information acquisition and customs underreporting,"
- Cyril CHALENDARD, 2015. "Use of Internal Information, External Information Acquisition and Customs Underreporting," Working Papers 201522, CERDI.
- Gnutzmann, Hinnerk; Gnutzmann-Mkrtchyan, Arevik, 2016. "The Silent Success of Customs Unions," Economics Working Papers ECO2016/02, European University Institute.
- Hinnerk Gnutzmann & Arevik Gnutzmann-Mkrtchyan, 2016. "The Silent Success of Customs Unions," CESifo Working Paper Series 5944, CESifo Group Munich.
- Mirco Tonin, 2014. "Reporting import tariffs (and other taxes)," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 21(1), pages 153-173, February.
- Chalendard,Cyril Romain & Raballand,Gael J. R. F. & Rakotoarisoa,Antsa, 2016. "The use of detailed statistical data in customs reform : the case of Madagascar," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7625, The World Bank.
- Temesgen Worku & Juan P. Mendoza & Jacco L. Wielhouwer, 2016. "Tariff evasion in sub-Saharan Africa: the influence of corruption in importing and exporting countries," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 23(4), pages 741-761, August.
More about this item
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- H26 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Tax Evasion and Avoidance
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cje:issued:v:45:y:2012:i:3:p:879-902. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.