Multinationals, cross-border acquisitions and wage dispersion
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Davidson, Carl & Heyman, Fredrik & Matusz, Steven & Sjöholm, Fredrik & Zhu, Susan Chun, 2017.
"Global engagement and the occupational structure of firms,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 100(C), pages 273-292.
- Heyman, Fredrik & Sjöholm, Fredrik & Davidson, Carl & Matusz, Steven & Chun Zhu, Susan, 2014. "Global Engagement and the Occupational Structure of Firms," Working Paper Series 1026, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Davidson, Carl & Heyman, Fredrik & Matusz, Steven & Sjöholm, Fredrik & Zhu, Susan Chun, 2014. "Global Engagement and the Occupational Structure of Firms," Working Papers 2014:22, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Somdeep Chatterjee, 2016. "The role of the firm in worker wage dispersion: an analysis of the Ghanaian manufacturing sector," IZA Journal of Labor & Development, Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 5(1), pages 1-16, December.
- Ronald B. Davies & Rodolphe Desbordes, 2012.
"Greenfield FDI and skill upgrading,"
201209, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Ronald B. Davies & Rodolphe Desbordes, 2012. "Greenfield FDI and Skill Upgrading," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp395, IIIS.
- Davies, Ronald & Desbordes, Rodolphe, 2012. "Greenfield FDI and Skill Upgrading," CEPR Discussion Papers 8912, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hopp, Daniel & Kriebel, Michael, 2016. "The political economy of interregional competition for firms," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145693, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Nilsson Hakkala, Katariina & Heyman, Fredrik & Sjöholm, Fredrik, 2008. "Multinational Firms and Job Tasks," Working Paper Series 781, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Nilsson Hakkala, Katariina & Heyman, Fredrik & Sjöholm, Fredrik, 2014. "Multinational firms, acquisitions and job tasks," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 248-265.
- Giorgio Barba Navaretti & Anthony J. Venables, 2013. "Multinationals and industrial policy," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 29(2), pages 361-382, SUMMER.
- Fredrik Heyman & Per Skedinger, 2016.
"Employment Protection Reform, Enforcement in Collective Agreements and Worker Flows,"
Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 55(4), pages 662-704, October.
- Heyman, Fredrik & Skedinger, Per, 2011. "Employment Protection Reform, Enforcement in Collective Agreements and Worker Flows," Working Paper Series 876, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Daniel Hopp & Michael Kriebel, 2016. "The political economy of interregional competition for firms," CQE Working Papers 5616, Center for Quantitative Economics (CQE), University of Muenster.
- Harald Oberhofer & Matthias Stöckl & Hannes Winner, 2012.
"The Wage Premium of Globalisation: Evidence from European Mergers and Acquisitions,"
WIFO Working Papers
- Oberhofer, Harald & Stöckl, Matthias & Winner, Hannes, 2012. "The wage premium of globalization: Evidence from European mergers and acquisitions," Economics Discussion Papers 2012-6, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Oberhofer, Harald & Stöckl, Matthias & Winner, Hannes, 2012. "The Wage Premium of Globalization: Evidence from European Mergers and Acquisitions," Working Papers in Economics 2012-1, University of Salzburg.
More about this item
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cje:issued:v:44:y:2011:i:2:p:627-650. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.