The expectations hypothesis, term premia, and the Canadian term structure of interest rates
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Konstantine Gatsios & Larry Karp, 1991. "Delegation Games in Customs Unions," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 58(2), pages 391-397.
- Bagwell, Kyle & Staiger, Robert W, 1997.
"Multilateral Tariff Cooperation during the Formation of Free Trade Areas,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 38(2), pages 291-319, May.
- Kyle Bagwell & Robert W. Staiger, 1993. "Multilateral Tariff Cooperation During the Formation of Free Trade Areas," Discussion Papers 1048, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- John Whalley, 1984. "Trade Liberalization among Major World Trading Areas," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262231204, January.
- Kyle Bagwell & Robert W. Staiger, 1993.
"Multilateral Tarriff Cooperation During the Formation of Regional Free Trade Areas,"
NBER Working Papers
4364, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kyle Bagwell & Robert Staiger, 1994. "Multilateral Tariff Cooperation During the Formation of Regional Free Trade Areas," International Trade 9410001, EconWPA.
- Bagwell, K. & Staiger, R.W., 1994. "Multilateral Tariff Cooperation During the Formation of Regional Free Trade Areas," Working papers 9403, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Warner, Dennis & Kreinin, Mordechai E, 1983. "Determinants of International Trade Flows," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 65(1), pages 96-104, February.
- Hamilton, Bob & Whalley, John, 1983. "Optimal tariff calculations in alternative trade models and some possible implications for current world trading arrangements," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(3-4), pages 323-348, November.
- Alan Bollard & David Mayes, 1992. "Regionalism and the Pacific Rim," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 30(2), pages 195-210, June.
- L. Alan. Winters, 1992. "Goals and Own Goals in European Trade Policy," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 15(5), pages 557-574, September.
- Adams, F Gerard & Junz, Helen B, 1971. "The Effect of the Business Cycle on Trade Flows of Industrial Countries," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 26(2), pages 251-268, May.
- Thursby, Jerry G & Thursby, Marie C, 1984. "How Reliable Are Simple, Single Equation Specifications of Import Demand?," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 66(1), pages 120-128, February.
- André Sapir, 1993.
"Regionalism and the New Theory of International Trade: Do the Bells Toll for the GATT? A European Outlook,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 16(4), pages 423-438, July.
- André Sapir, 1993. "Regionalism and the new theory of international trade: do the bells toll for the GATT? A European outlook," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/8190, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- John Kennan & Raymond Riezman, 2013. "Optimal Tariff Equilibria with Customs Unions," World Scientific Book Chapters,in: International Trade Agreements and Political Economy, chapter 5, pages 53-66 World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Jon D. Haveman, 1996. "Some Welfare Effects of Sequential Customs Union Formation," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 29(4), pages 941-958, November.
- Clinton R. Shiells & Kenneth A. Reinert, 1993. "Armington Models and Terms-of-Trade Effects: Some Econometric Evidence for North America," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 26(2), pages 299-316, May.
- Markusen, James R & Wigle, Randall M, 1989. "Nash Equilibrium Tariffs for the United States and Canada: The Roles of Country Size, Scale Economies, and Capital Mobility," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 97(2), pages 368-386, April.
- Trien T. Nguyen & Carlo Perroni & Randall M. Wigle, 1991. "The Value of a Uruguay Round Success," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 14(4), pages 359-374, December.
- Houthakker, Hendrik S & Magee, Stephen P, 1969. "Income and Price Elasticities in World Trade," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 51(2), pages 111-125, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fabrizio Casalin, 2007.
"Single Equation Models, Co-Integration and the Expectations Hypothesis of the Term Structure of Interest Rates,"
Discussion Papers in Economics
07/06, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Fabrizio Casalin, 2007. "Single Equation Models, Co-Integration and the Expectations Hypothesis of the Term Structure of Interest Rates," Working Papers 110, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised 2007.
- Lange, Ronald H., 2014. "The small open macroeconomy and the yield curve: A state-space representation," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 1-21.
- Jongen, Ron & Verschoor, Willem F.C. & Wolff, Christian C.P., 2011.
"Time-variation in term premia: International survey-based evidence,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 605-622, June.
- Christian Wolff & Ron Jongen & Willem F.C. Verschoor, 2009. "Time-Variation in Term Permia: International Survey-Based Evidence," LSF Research Working Paper Series 09-02, Luxembourg School of Finance, University of Luxembourg.
- Modena, Matteo, 2008.
"The term structure and the expectations hypothesis: a threshold model,"
9611, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Matteo Modena, 2008. "The Term Structure and the Expectations Hypothesis: a Threshold Model," Working Papers 2008_36, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Godbout, Lise & Storer, Paul & Zimmermann, Christian, 2002.
"The Canadian treasury bill auction and the term structure of interest rates,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 26(6), pages 1165-1179, June.
- Lise Godbout & Paul Storer & Christian Zimmermann, 1999. "The Canadian Treasury Bill Auction and the Term Structure of Interest Rates," Cahiers de recherche CREFE / CREFE Working Papers 75, CREFE, Université du Québec à Montréal.
- Grahame Johnson, 2003. "Measuring Interest Rate Expectations in Canada," Staff Working Papers 03-26, Bank of Canada.
- Lange, Ronald H., 2013. "The Canadian macroeconomy and the yield curve: A dynamic latent factor approach," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 261-274.
- Musti, Silvana & D'Ecclesia, Rita Laura, 2008. "Term structure of interest rates and the expectation hypothesis: The euro area," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 185(3), pages 1596-1606, March.
More about this item
- E43 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Interest Rates: Determination, Term Structure, and Effects
- G1 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cje:issued:v:33:y:2000:i:1:p:133-148. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.