Returns to Scale in Canadian Manufacturing: An Interprovincial Comparison
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bilancini, Ennio & D'Alessandro, Simone, 2012.
"Long-run welfare under externalities in consumption, leisure, and production: A case for happy degrowth vs. unhappy growth,"
Elsevier, vol. 84(C), pages 194-205.
- Ennio Bilancini & Simone D’Alessandro, 2011. "Long-run Welfare under Externalities in Consumption, Leisure, and Production: A Case for Happy Degrowth vs. Unhappy Growth," Department of Economics 0667, University of Modena and Reggio E., Faculty of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Ennio Bilancini & Simone D'Alessandro, 2011. "Long-run Welfare under Externalities in Consumption, Leisure, and Production: A Case for Happy Degrowth vs. Unhappy Growth," Center for Economic Research (RECent) 072, University of Modena and Reggio E., Dept. of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Andreas Pfingsten & Reiner Wolff, 2009. "Factor Supply Changes in Small Open Economies: Rybczynski Derivatives under Increasing Marginal Costs," Finnish Economic Papers, Finnish Economic Association, vol. 22(1), pages 9-20, Spring.
- Ronald Jones; Henryk Kierzkowski, 2004. "International Trade and Agglomeration: An Alternative Framework," IHEID Working Papers 10-2004, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
- Ronald Jones & Henryk Kierzkowski, 2005. "International trade and agglomeration: An alternative framework," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 10(1), pages 1-16, December.
- Henriksen, Espen & Steen, Frode & Ulltveit-Moe, Karen-Helene, 2001.
"Economies of Scale in European Manufacturing Revisited,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
2896, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Henriksen, E & Knarvik, K.H.M. & Steen, F., 2001. "Economies of Scale in European Manufacturing Revisited," Papers 12/2001, Norwegian School of Economics and Business Administration-.
- Liu, Wen-Fang & Turnovsky, Stephen J., 2005. "Consumption externalities, production externalities, and long-run macroeconomic efficiency," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 89(5-6), pages 1097-1129, June.
- Turnovsky, Stephen J. & Monteiro, Goncalo, 2007.
"Consumption externalities, production externalities, and efficient capital accumulation under time non-separable preferences,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 479-504, February.
- Stephen J Turnovsky & Goncalo Monteiro, "undated". "Consumption Externalities, Production Externalities and Efficient Capital Accumulation under Time Non-separable Preferences," Discussion Papers 05/08, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Stephen Turnovsky & Goncalo Monteiro, 2006. "Consumption Externalities, Production Externalities, and Efficient Capital Accumulation under Time Non-Separable Preferences," Working Papers UWEC-2006-26-P, University of Washington, Department of Economics.
- Diane Dupont & Steven Renzetti, 2001. "The Role of Water in Manufacturing," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 18(4), pages 411-432, April.
- Jafar Ebadi & Saeed Mousavi Madani, 2006. "The Economies of Scale in Iran Manufacturing Establishments," Iranian Economic Review, Economics faculty of Tehran university, vol. 11(1), pages 143-170, winter.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cje:issued:v:30:y:1997:i:4:p:1083-1103. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.