Economies of Scale in European Manufacturing Revisited
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Henriksen, Espen & Steen, Frode & Ulltveit-Moe, Karen-Helene, 2001. "Economies of Scale in European Manufacturing Revisited," CEPR Discussion Papers 2896, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
References listed on IDEAS
- Basu, Susanto & Fernald, John G., 1995.
"Are apparent productive spillovers a figment of specification error?,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 165-188, August.
- Basu, S. & Fernald, J.G., 1993. "Are Apparent Productive Spillovers a Figment of Specification Error," Papers 93-22, Michigan - Center for Research on Economic & Social Theory.
- Susanto Basu & John G. Fernald, 1995. "Are Apparent Productive Spillovers a Figment of Specification Error?," NBER Working Papers 5073, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Susanto Basu & John G. Fernald, 1994. "Are apparent productive spillovers a figment of specification error?," International Finance Discussion Papers 463, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Knarvik, Karen Helene Midelfart & Steen, Frode, 1999.
" Self-Reinforcing Agglomerations? An Empirical Industry Study,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 101(4), pages 515-532, December.
- Knarvik, K.H.M. & Steen, F., 1997. "Self-reinforcing Agglomerations? An empirical industry study," Papers 14/97, Norwegian School of Economics and Business Administration-.
- Caballero, Ricardo J. & Lyons, Richard K., 1990. "Internal versus external economies in European industry," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 805-826, June.
- Bartelsman, Eric J & Caballero, Ricardo J & Lyons, Richard K, 1994. "Customer- and Supplier-Driven Externalities," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 84(4), pages 1075-1084, September.
- Tor Jakob Klette, 1994. "Estimating Price- Cost Margins and Scale Economies from a Panel of Microdata," Discussion Papers 130, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Michael Benarroch, 1997. "Returns to Scale in Canadian Manufacturing: An Interprovincial Comparison," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 30(4), pages 1083-1103, November.
- Pierre Mohnen, 1992. "International R&D Spillovers," Cahiers de recherche du Département des sciences économiques, UQAM 9208, Université du Québec à Montréal, Département des sciences économiques.
- K.H. Midelfart & H.G. Overman & S.J. Redding & A.J. Venables, 2000. "The location of European industry," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 142, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Konstantin Kucheryavyy & Gary Lyn & Andrés Rodríguez-Clare, 2016. "Grounded by Gravity: A Well-Behaved Trade Model with Industry-Level Economies of Scale," NBER Working Papers 22484, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gene M. Grossman & Esteban Rossi-Hansberg, 2010. "External Economies and International Trade Redux," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 125(2), pages 829-858.
- Helena Marques, 2008. "Asymmetries in Heterogeneous Integrated Areas: Evidence from Intra-EU Sectoral Trade," Working Papers 2008.2, International Network for Economic Research - INFER.
- N. Domeque Claver & C. Fillat Castejón & F. Sanz Gracia, 2012.
"External economies as a mechanism of agglomeration in EU manufacturing,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(34), pages 4421-4438, December.
- Nuria Domeque Claver & Carmen Fillat Castejón & Fernando Sanz Gracia, 2011. "External economies as a mechanism of agglomeration in EU manufacturing," Post-Print hal-00719068, HAL.
- Takashi Ohno, 2006. "On the Effects of Wage Pressure on the Unemployment Rate and Capital Share," German Economic Review, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 7, pages 389-401, November.
More about this item
KeywordsGEOGRAPHY ; MANUFACTURING ; EXTERNALITIES;
- C33 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
- O47 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Empirical Studies of Economic Growth; Aggregate Productivity; Cross-Country Output Convergence
- R12 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Size and Spatial Distributions of Regional Economic Activity; Interregional Trade (economic geography)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:norgee:12/2001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nhhhhno.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.