Optimal Taxation and Heterogeneous Oligopoly
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Baldini, Massimo & Lambertini, Luca, 2011. "Profit taxation and capital accumulation in a dynamic oligopoly model," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 13-18, January.
- Ngo, Van Long & Soubeyran, Antoine, 1997.
"Cost heterogeneity, industry concentration and strategic trade policies,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 43(1-2), pages 207-220, August.
- Van Long, N. & Soubeyran, A., 1996. "Cost Heterogeneity, Industry Concentration and Startegic Trade Policies," G.R.E.Q.A.M. 96a39, Universite Aix-Marseille III.
- Rinaldo Brau & Carlo Carraro, 2011.
"The design of voluntary agreements in oligopolistic markets,"
Journal of Regulatory Economics,
Springer, vol. 39(2), pages 111-142, April.
- R. Brau & C. Carraro, 2009. "The Design of Voluntary Agreements in Oligopolistic Markets," Working Paper CRENoS 200907, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- repec:kap:jeczfn:v:121:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s00712-017-0521-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Steve McCorriston, 2002. "Why should imperfect competition matter to agricultural economists?," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 29(3), pages 349-371, July.
- M. Baldini & L. Lambertini, 2002. "Profit Taxation and Capital Accumulation in Dynamic Oligopoly Models," Working Papers 435, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Chris Murphy, 2016. "The effects on consumer welfare of a corporate tax cut," Departmental Working Papers 2016-10, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- repec:eee:quaeco:v:67:y:2018:i:c:p:1-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Matsumura, Toshihiro & Shimizu, Daisuke, 2005. "Spatial Cournot competition and economic welfare: a note," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(6), pages 658-670, November.
- R. Brau & C. Carraro, 2004. "The economic analysis of voluntary approaches to environmental protection. A survey," Working Paper CRENoS 200420, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Ming Chang, 2010. "An Asymmetric Oligopolist can Improve Welfare by Raising Price," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 36(1), pages 75-96, February.
- Blackman, Allen & Boyd, James, 1999. "Tailored Regulation: Will Voluntary Site-Specific Performance Standards Necessarily Improve Welfare?," Discussion Papers dp-00-03-rev, Resources For the Future.
- D. Dragone & L. Lambertini & A. Palestini, 2009. "On the non-neutrality of profit taxation in a Cournot oligopoly with environmental effects," Working Papers 662, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cje:issued:v:26:y:1993:i:4:p:933-47. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.