Production, Trade, and Migration with Differentiated, Skilled Workers
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Joseph F. Francois & Douglas Nelson, 2002. "A Geometry Of Specialisation," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 112(481), pages 649-678, July.
- Joseph F. Francois, 2004.
"Assessing the Impact of Trade Policy on Labour Markets and Production,"
CEPII research center, issue 99, pages 27-47.
- Joseph Francois, 2004. "Assessing the Impact of Trade Policy on Labor Markets and Production," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 04-058/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Barry, Frank, 2004. "Export-platform foreign direct investment: the Irish experience," EIB Papers 6/2004, European Investment Bank, Economics Department.
- Frank Barry, 2005. "Third-level education, foreign direct investment and economic boom in Ireland," Working Papers 200509, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Francois, Joseph & Wooton, Ian, 2001.
"Market structure, trade liberalization and the GATS,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 389-402, June.
- Joseph Francois & Ian Wooton, 2000. "Market Structure, Trade Liberalization and the GATS," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 00-059/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Francois, Joseph & Wooton, Ian, 2001. "Market Structure, Trade Liberalization, and the GATS," CEPR Discussion Papers 2669, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Eswaran, Mukesh & Kotwal, Ashok, 2002. "The role of the service sector in the process of industrialization," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(2), pages 401-420, August.
- Helmenstein, Christian & Yegorov, Yury, 2000.
"The dynamics of migration in the presence of chains,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 307-323, February.
- Christian Helmenstein & Yury Yegorov, 1994. "The dynamics of migration in the presence of chains," Economics Working Papers 86, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- James R. Markusen, 1990. "First Mover Advantages, Blockaded Entry, And the Economics of Uneven Development," NBER Working Papers 3284, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Straubhaar, Thomas, 2000. "Why Do We Need a General Agreement on Movements of People (GAMP)?," Discussion Paper Series 26332, Hamburg Institute of International Economics.
- Joseph F. Francois & Lutger Schuknecht, 1999.
"Trade in Financial Services: Procompetitive Effects and Growth Performance,"
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers
99-028/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Francois, Joseph & Schuknecht, Ludger, 1999. "Trade in Financial Services: Procompetitive Effects and Growth Performance," CEPR Discussion Papers 2144, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Straubhaar, Thomas, 2000. "Why do we need a general agreement on movements of people (GAMP)?," HWWA Discussion Papers 94, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
- Walz, Uwe, 1993. "On the growth (rate) effects of migration," Tübinger Diskussionsbeiträge 24, University of Tübingen, School of Business and Economics.
- Ziesemer, Thomas, 1990. "Optimal Subsidization and Structural Change under Monopolistic Competition with Technical Progress a la Ethier," MPRA Paper 64500, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Barry, Frank, 2005. "Future Irish Growth: Opportunities, Catalysts, Constraints," Quarterly Economic Commentary: Special Articles, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), vol. 2005(4-Winter), pages 1-25.
- Straubhaar Thomas, 1999. "Brain Gain: Wohin gehen die Wissensträger in Zukunft?," ORDO. Jahrbuch für die Ordnung von Wirtschaft und Gesellschaft, De Gruyter, vol. 50(1), pages 233-258, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cje:issued:v:21:y:1988:i:3:p:492-506. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.