A Model of Public Enterprise with Entry
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nilssen, Tore & Sorgard, Lars, 2002.
"A public firm challenged by entry: duplication or diversity?,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 259-274, March.
- Nilssen, T. & Sorgard, L., 1998. "A Public Firm Challenged by Entry: Duplication of Diversity?," Papers 13/98, Norwegian School of Economics and Business Administration-.
- Ohnishi, Kazuhiro, 2010. "Wage-rise contract and endogenous timing in international mixed duopoly," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(2), pages 121-127, June.
- Pal, Sarmistha, 2010.
"Public infrastructure, location of private schools and primary school attainment in an emerging economy,"
Economics of Education Review,
Elsevier, vol. 29(5), pages 783-794, October.
- Pal, Sarmistha, 2009. "Public Infrastructure, Location of Private Schools and Primary School Attainment in an Emerging Economy," IZA Discussion Papers 4572, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Sarmistha Pal, 2016. "Public Infrastructure, Location of Private Schools and Primary School Attainment in an Emerging Economy," Working Papers id:8419, eSocialSciences.
- Lu, Yuanzhu & Poddar, Sougata, 2005. "Mixed oligopoly and the choice of capacity," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(4), pages 365-374, December.
- Kazuhiro Ohnishi, 2013. "A Two-production-period Model with State-owned and Labour-managed Firms," Institutions and Economies (formerly known as International Journal of Institutions and Economies), Faculty of Economics and Administration, University of Malaya, vol. 5(1), pages 41-56, April.
- Johan Willner, 2006. "A Mixed Oligopoly Where Private Firms Survive Welfare Maximisation," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 6(3), pages 235-251, December.
- Kazuhiro Ohnishi, 2010. "A Three-Stage International Mixed Duopoly With A Wage-Rise Contract As A Strategic Commitment," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 78(4), pages 279-289, July.
- repec:bla:manchs:v:85:y:2017:i:4:p:491-510 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cje:issued:v:19:y:1986:i:4:p:642-55. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.