Strategic Timing and Pricing of a Substitute in a Cartelized Resource Market
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:wsi:igtrxx:v:16:y:2014:i:02:n:s0219198914400118 is not listed on IDEAS
- Michielsen, Thomas O., 2014. "Strategic resource extraction and substitute development," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 455-468.
- Niko Jaakkola, 2013. "Putting OPEC Out of Business," OxCarre Working Papers 099, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- Winter, Ralph A., 2014. "Innovation and the dynamics of global warming," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 124-140.
- Michielsen, T.O., 2013. "Strategic Resource Extraction And Substitute Development," Discussion Paper 2013-014, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Gerlagh, Reyer & Liski, Matti, 2011. "Strategic resource dependence," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 146(2), pages 699-727, March.
- Ngo Long, 2011. "Dynamic Games in the Economics of Natural Resources: A Survey," Dynamic Games and Applications, Springer, vol. 1(1), pages 115-148, March.
- Luca Lambertini, 2014.
"Exploration For Nonrenewable Resources In A Dynamic Oligopoly: An Arrovian Result,"
International Game Theory Review (IGTR),
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 16(02), pages 1-11.
- L. Lambertini, 2013. "Exploration for Nonrenewable Resources in a Dynamic Oligopoly: An Arrovian Result," Working Papers wp859, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Luca Lambertini, 2013. "Exploration for Nonrenewable Resources in a Dynamic Oligopoly: An Arrovian Result," Working Paper series 25_13, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Wie, Jiegen & Wennlock, Magnus & Johansson, Daniel J.A. & Sterner, Thomas, 2011. "The Fossil Endgame: Strategic Oil Price Discrimination and Carbon Taxation," Discussion Papers dp-11-26, Resources For the Future.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cje:issued:v:16:y:1983:i:3:p:429-46. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.