Der UNCTAD World Investment Report 2015: Die Entwicklung ausländischer Direktinvestitionen
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fujiwara, Kenji, 2017. "Trade and FDI liberalization in a general oligopolistic equilibrium," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 45-49.
- Basant, Rakesh & Mishra, Pulak, 2016. "Trends in Strategies and Performance of the Indian Corporate Sector What has changed in two decades of economic reforms?," IIMA Working Papers WP2016-03-31, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Horn, Henrik & Tangerås, Thomas, 2016.
"Economics and Politics of International Investment Agreements,"
Working Paper Series
1140, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Henrik Horn & Thomas Tangerås, 2017. "Economics and Politics of International Investment Agreements," RSCAS Working Papers 2017/19, European University Institute.
- Horn, Henrik & Tangerï¿½s, Thomas, 2017. "Economics and Politics of International Investment Agreements," CEPR Discussion Papers 11879, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Lurong Chen, 2017. "Globalisation and Trade Liberalisation in Supporting GVCs Upgrade: The Case of the Republic of Korea," Working Papers DP-2017-07, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Alvarez-Martinez, Maria & Barrios, Salvador & d'Andria, Diego & Gesualdo, Maria & Nicodème, Gaëtan & Pycroft, Jonathan, 2018.
"How Large is the Corporate Tax Base Erosion and Profit Shifting? A General Equilibrium Approach,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
12637, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- María T. Alvarez-Martínez & Salvador Barrios & Diego d'Andria & Maria Gesualdo & Gaëtan Nicodème & Jonathan Pycroft, 2018. "How Large is the Corporate Tax Base Erosion and Profit Shifting? A General Equlibrium Approach," CESifo Working Paper Series 6870, CESifo.
- Hayley Reynolds & Ludvig Wier, 2016. "Estimating profit shifting in South Africa using firm-level tax returns," WIDER Working Paper Series 128, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Yannick Fiedler & Massimo Lafrate, 2016. "Trends in Foreign Direct Investment in Food, Beverages and Tobacco," Sciences Po publications 51, Sciences Po.
- Laura Resmini & Giuseppe Vittucci, 2016. "Home country bias in divestment decisions of multinational corporations in the EU," ERSA conference papers ersa16p220, European Regional Science Association.
- Nuri BALTACI & Muhammet ÞAHÝN, 2016. "Relationship between Tax Regulations and Direct Foreign Capital: Case of Balkan Countries," Turkish Economic Review, KSP Journals, vol. 3(4), pages 642-651, December.
More about this item
KeywordsAuslandsinvestition; Investitionspolitik; Außenhandel; Welt;
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ces:ifosdt:v:68:y:2015:i:20:p:48-56. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifooode.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.