Streitpunkt Investitionsschutz: Für und Wider des Investitionsschutzes im TTIP-Abkommen
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Aisbett, Emma, 2007.
"Bilateral Investment Treaties and Foreign Direct Investment: Correlation versus Causation,"
2255, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aisbett, Emma, 2007. "Bilateral Investment Treaties and Foreign Direct Investment: Correlation versus Causation," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt72m4m1r0, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mariia I. Okuneva & Dmitriy B. Potapov, 2015. "The Effectiveness of Individual Targeting Through Smartphone Application in Retail: Evidence from Field Experiment," HSE Working papers WP BRP 47/MAN/2015, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsInternationales Investitionsrecht; Auslandsinvestition; Handelsliberalisierung;
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F53 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - International Agreements and Observance; International Organizations
- K33 - Law and Economics - - Other Substantive Areas of Law - - - International Law
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ces:ifosdt:v:67:y:2014:i:12:p:03-19. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifooode.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.