ifo Investitionstest Einzelhandel und Kfz-Handel: Etwas gebremste Investitionsdynamik
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Klaus Abberger & Stefan Sauer & Christian Seiler, 2011. "Der Test des Tests im ifo Konjunkturtest Handel," ifo Forschungsberichte, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, number 52, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stefan Sauer, 2013. "ifo Investitionstest Einzelhandel und Kfz-Handel: Lediglich große Unternehmen wollen Investitionen erhöhen," ifo Schnelldienst, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 66(13), pages 65-69, July.
- Thomas Strobel & Arno Städtler, 2013. "Investitionszurückhaltung lässt nach – Leasingklima im positiven Bereich," ifo Schnelldienst, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 66(06), pages 34-37, March.
- Joachim Gürtler & Arno Städtler, 2013. "Widersprüchliche Signale zur Entwicklung der Ausrüstungsinvestitionen – geringes Leasingwachstum," ifo Schnelldienst, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 66(01), pages 33-37, January.
More about this item
KeywordsInvestition; Investitionsklima; Branchenkonjunktur; Einzelhandel; Kraftfahrzeughandel; Deutschland;
- E30 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
- L62 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Automobiles; Other Transportation Equipment; Related Parts and Equipment
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ces:ifosdt:v:65:y:2012:i:14:p:45-49. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifooode.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.