EU Fiscal Rules: Further Reform or Better Implementation?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Zsolt Darvas & Philippe Martin & Xavier Ragot, 2018. "European fiscal rules require a major overhaul," Policy Contributions 27957, Bruegel.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mihaela Onofrei & Tudorel Toader & Anca Florentina Vatamanu & Florin Oprea, 2021. "Impact of Governments’ Fiscal Behaviors on Public Finance Sustainability: A Comparative Study," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 13(7), pages 1-16, March.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Larch, Martin & Orseau, Eloïse & van der Wielen, Wouter, 2021.
"Do EU fiscal rules support or hinder counter-cyclical fiscal policy?,"
Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 112(C).
- Martin Larch & Eloise Orseau & Wouter Van Der Wielen, 2020. "Do EU Fiscal Rules Support or Hinder Counter-Cyclical Fiscal Policy?," JRC Working Papers on Taxation & Structural Reforms 2020-01, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Martin Larch & Eloïse Orseau & Wouter van der Wielen, 2020. "Do EU Fiscal Rules Support or Hinder Counter-Cyclical Fiscal Policy?," CESifo Working Paper Series 8659, CESifo.
- Christofzik, Désirée & Feld, Lars P. & Reuter, Wolf Heinrich & Yeter, Mustafa, 2018. "Uniting European fiscal rules: How to strenghten the fiscal framework," Working Papers 04/2018, German Council of Economic Experts / Sachverständigenrat zur Begutachtung der gesamtwirtschaftlichen Entwicklung.
- Pablo Burriel & Víctor González-Díez & Jorge Martínez-Pagés & Enrique Moral-Benito, 2021. "Real-time analysis of the revisions to the structural position of public finances," Occasional Papers 2108, Banco de España.
- Wolf Heinrich Reuter & Olegs Tkacevs & Karlis Vilerts, 2018. "On the design of stabilising fiscal rules," Working Papers 2018/05, Latvijas Banka.
- Francesco Spadafora, 2019. "European integration in the time of mistrust," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 512, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ces:ifodic:v:17:y:2019:i:02:p:07-11. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ifooode.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Klaus Wohlrabe (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ifooode.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.