The 1990s in Latin America: Another Decade of Persistent Inequality, but with Somewhat Lower Poverty
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Foster, James & Greer, Joel & Thorbecke, Erik, 1984. "A Class of Decomposable Poverty Measures," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 52(3), pages 761-766, May.
- Li, Hongyi & Squire, Lyn & Zou, Heng-fu, 1998.
"Explaining International and Intertemporal Variations in Income Inequality,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 108(446), pages 26-43, January.
- Hongyi Li & Lyn Squire & Heng-fu Zou, 1998. "Explaining International and Intertemporal Variations in Income Inequality," CEMA Working Papers 73, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Eduardo Lora, 1997. "Una década de reformas estructurales en América Latina: ¿Qué se ha reformado y cómo cuantificarlo?," Research Department Publications 4075, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:manint:v:49:y:2009:i:4:d:10.1007_s11575-009-0005-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Popli, Gurleen K., 2010.
"Trade Liberalization and the Self-Employed in Mexico,"
Elsevier, vol. 38(6), pages 803-813, June.
- Popli, Gurleen K., 2008. "Trade Liberalization and the Self-employed in Mexico," WIDER Working Paper Series 005, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
More about this item
Keywordsinequality; poverty; Latin America;
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
- O12 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Microeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- O54 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Latin America; Caribbean
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cem:jaecon:v:6:y:2003:n:2:p:317-339. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Valeria Dowding). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cemaaar.html .