Rent sharing and wages
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): XLVI (2007)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.cairn.info/revue-reflets-et-perspectives-de-la-vie-economique.htm|
- Sabien Dobbelaere & Jacques Mairesse, 2010.
"Comparing Micro-evidence on Rent Sharing from Three Different Approaches,"
NBER Working Papers
16220, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dobbelaere, Sabien & Mairesse, Jacques, 2015. "Comparing micro-evidence on rent sharing from three different approaches," MERIT Working Papers 029, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Sabien Dobbelaere & Jacques Mairesse, 2015. "Comparing Micro-Evidence on Rent Sharing from Three Different Approaches," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 15-068/VII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Dobbelaere, Sabien & Mairesse, Jacques, 2015. "Comparing Micro-Evidence on Rent Sharing from Three Different Approaches," IZA Discussion Papers 9124, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Alessia Matano & Paolo Naticchioni, 2011. "Is There Rent Sharing in Italy? Evidence from Employer-Employee Data," European Journal of Comparative Economics, Cattaneo University (LIUC), vol. 8(2), pages 265-279, December.
- Alessia Matano & Paolo Naticchioni, 2011. "Is there Rent Sharing in Italy? Evidence from Employer-Employee data," Working Papers - Dipartimento di Economia 11-DEISFOL, Dipartimento di Economia, Sapienza University of Rome, revised 2011.
- Alessia Matano & Paolo Naticchioni, 2017. "The Extent of Rent Sharing along the Wage Distribution," IREA Working Papers 201704, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Feb 2017.
- Alessia Matano & Paolo Naticchioni, 2017. "“The Extent of Rent Sharing along the Wage Distribution”," AQR Working Papers 201702, University of Barcelona, Regional Quantitative Analysis Group, revised Feb 2017.
- Matano, Alessia & Naticchioni, Paolo, 2017. "The Extent of Rent Sharing along the Wage Distribution," IZA Discussion Papers 10570, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Robert Plasman & François Rycx & Ilan Tojerow, 2007. "Wage differentials in Belgium: the role of worker and employer characteristics," Brussels Economic Review, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles, vol. 50(1), pages 11-40.
- Robert Plasman & François Rycx & Ilan Tojerow, 2007. "Wage differentials in Belgium: the role of worker and employer characteristics," DULBEA Working Papers 07-12.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Martins, Pedro S., 2004. "Do Foreign Firms Really Pay Higher Wages? Evidence from Different Estimators," IZA Discussion Papers 1388, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/5843 is not listed on IDEAS
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cai:rpvedb:rpve_462_0023. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jean-Baptiste de Vathaire)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed