The Value of Elderly Disease Prevention
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Town, Robert & Vistnes, Gregory, 2001. "Hospital competition in HMO networks," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(5), pages 733-753, September.
- repec:mpr:mprres:3164 is not listed on IDEAS
- Anil Bamezai & Jack Zwanziger & Glenn A. Melnick & Joyce M. Mann, 1999. "Price competition and hospital cost growth in the United States (1989-1994)," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 8(3), pages 233-243.
- Melnick, Glenn A. & Zwanziger, Jack & Bamezai, Anil & Pattison, Robert, 1992. "The effects of market structure and bargaining position on hospital prices," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 217-233, October.
- Shen, Yu-Chu, 2003. "The effect of financial pressure on the quality of care in hospitals," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 243-269, March.
- David M. Cutler & Mark McClellan & Joseph P. Newhouse, 2000. "How Does Managed Care Do It?," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 31(3), pages 526-548, Autumn.
- McClellan, Mark & Cutler, David & Newhous, Joseph P., 2000. "How Does Managed Care Do It?," Scholarly Articles 2643884, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- repec:mpr:mprres:3515 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pierre-Carl Michaud & Dana Goldman & Darius Lakdawalla & Adam Gailey & Yuhui Zheng, 2009.
"International Differences in Longevity and Health and their Economic Consequences,"
NBER Working Papers
15235, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- P.-C. Michaud & D. Goldman & D. Lakdawalla & A. Gailey & Y. Zheng, 2009. "International Differences in Longevity and Health and their Economic Consequences," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 254, McMaster University.
- Michaud, Pierre-Carl & Goldman, Dana P. & Lakdawalla, Darius N. & Zheng, Yuhui & Gailey, Adam H., 2009. "International Differences in Longevity and Health and Their Economic Consequences," IZA Discussion Papers 4367, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Knai, Cecile & Suhrcke, Marc & Lobstein, Tim, 2007. "Obesity in Eastern Europe: An overview of its health and economic implications," Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 392-408, December.
- Suhrcke, Marc & Urban, Dieter M. & Moesgaard Iburg, Kim & Schwappach, David & Boluarte, Till & McKee, Martin, 2007. "The economic benefits of health and prevention in a high-income country: the example of Germany," Discussion Papers, Research Group Public Health SP I 2007-302, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Jinjing Li & Cathal O'Donoghue, 2013. "A survey of dynamic microsimulation models: uses, model structure and methodology," International Journal of Microsimulation, International Microsimulation Association, vol. 6(2), pages 3-55.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bpj:fhecpo:v:biomedical_research:y:2006:n:1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: https://www.degruyter.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.