Labeling Policies and Market Behavior: Quality Standard and Voluntary Label Adoption
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brécard, Dorothée, 2014.
"Consumer confusion over the profusion of eco-labels: Lessons from a double differentiation model,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 64-84.
- Dorothée Brécard, 2012. "Consumer confusion over the profusion of eco-labels: lessons from a double differentiation model," Working Papers hal-00759260, HAL.
- Pio Baake & Helene Naegele, 2017. "Competition between For-Profit and Industry Labels: The Case of Social Labels in the Coffee Market," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1686, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Constantine Manasakis & Evangelos Mitrokostas & Emmanuel Petrakis, 2013.
"Certification of corporate social responsibility activities in oligopolistic markets,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 46(1), pages 282-309, February.
- Constantine Manasakis & Evangelos Mitrokostas & Emmanuel Petrakis, 2011. "Certification of Corporate Social Responsibility Activities in Oligopolistic Markets," Working Papers 1103, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Constantine Manasakis & Evangelos Mitrokostas & Emmanuel Petrakis, 2012. "Certification of Corporate Social Responsibility Activities in Oligopolistic Markets," Working Papers 2012/06, Economics Department, Universitat Jaume I, Castellón (Spain).
- Teuber, Ramona, 2011. "Protecting Geographical Indications: Lessons learned from the Economic Literature," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 116081, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Dorothée Brécard, 2017.
"Consumer misperception of eco-labels, green market structure and welfare,"
Journal of Regulatory Economics,
Springer, vol. 51(3), pages 340-364, June.
- Dorothée Brécard, 2015. "Consumer misperception of eco-labels, green market structure and welfare," Working Papers 2015.01, FAERE - French Association of Environmental and Resource Economists.
- Tauber, Ramona & Anders, Sven M. & Langinier, Corinne, 2011. "The Economics of Geographical Indications: Welfare Implications," Working Papers 103262, Structure and Performance of Agriculture and Agri-products Industry (SPAA).
- Damette, Olivier & Delacote, Philippe, 2011. "Unsustainable timber harvesting, deforestation and the role of certification," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(6), pages 1211-1219, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bpj:bjafio:v:7:y:2009:i:2:n:3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: https://www.degruyter.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.