Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kuttner, Kenneth N, 1994. "Estimating Potential Output as a Latent Variable," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 12(3), pages 361-368, July.
- Stephen D. Oliner & Daniel E. Sichel, 2000.
"The resurgence of growth in the late 1990s: is information technology the story?,"
Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Stephen D. Oliner & Daniel E. Sichel, 2000. "The Resurgence of Growth in the Late 1990s: Is Information Technology the Story?," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 14(4), pages 3-22, Fall.
- Stephen D. Oliner & Daniel E. Sichel, 2000. "The resurgence of growth in the late 1990s: is information technology the story?," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2000-20, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Braun, Steven N, 1990. "Estimation of Current-Quarter Gross National Product by Pooling Preliminary Labor-Market Data," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 8(3), pages 293-304, July.
- Watson, Mark W., 1986. "Univariate detrending methods with stochastic trends," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 49-75, July.
- Peter K. Clark, 1987. "The Cyclical Component of U. S. Economic Activity," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 102(4), pages 797-814.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Geromichalos, Athanasios & Simonovska, Ina, 2014.
"Asset liquidity and international portfolio choice,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 151(C), pages 342-380.
- Athanasios Geromichalos & Ina Simonovska, 2011. "Asset Liquidity and International Portfolio Choice," NBER Working Papers 17331, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ina Simonovska & Athanasios Geromichalos, 2011. "Asset Liquidity and International Portfolio Choice," 2011 Meeting Papers 756, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Kannan, Prakash, 2009.
"On the welfare benefits of an international currency,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 53(5), pages 588-606, July.
- Prakash Kannan, 2007. "On The Welfare Benefits of an International Currency," IMF Working Papers 07/49, International Monetary Fund.
- Prakash Kannan, 2007. "On The Welfare Benefits Of An International Currency," 2007 Meeting Papers 29, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Marchesiani, Alessandro & Senesi, Pietro, 2007. "Asymmetric government transaction policies and currencies substitutability," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 97(2), pages 105-110, November.
- Benjamin Eden, 2006. "International Seigniorage Payments," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0622, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Trejos, Alberto & Wright, Randall, 2016. "Search-based models of money and finance: An integrated approach," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 164(C), pages 10-31.
- Benjamin Eden, 2009. "Liquidity Premium and International Seigniorage Payments," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0901, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Camera, Gabriele & Winkler, Johannes, 2003. "International monetary trade and the law of one price," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(7), pages 1531-1553, October.
- Li, Yiting & Matsui, Akihiko, 2009. "A theory of international currency: Competition and discipline," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 407-426, December.
- Michael B. Devereux & Shouyong Shi, 2013.
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 54(1), pages 97-133, February.
- Michael B. Devereux & Shouyong Shi, 2008. "Vehicle Currency," Working Papers tecipa-315, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Devereux, Michael B. & Shi, Shouyong, 2008. "Vehicle currency," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 10, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Lotz, Sebastien, 2004. "Introducing a new currency: Government policy and prices," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 48(5), pages 959-982, October.
- Dong, Mei & Jiang, Janet Hua, 2010. "One or two monies?," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 57(4), pages 439-450, May.
- Zhang, Cathy, 2014.
"An information-based theory of international currency,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, pages 286-301.
- Zhang, Cathy, 2013. "An Information-Based Theory of International Currency," MPRA Paper 42114, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Craig, Ben & Waller, C.J.Christopher J., 2004. "Dollarization and currency exchange," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(4), pages 671-689, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bpj:bejmac:v:advances.1:y:2001:i:1:n:3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: https://www.degruyter.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.