Using changes in auction maturity sectors to help identify the impact of QE on gilt yields
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Nick McLaren & Ryan N. Banerjee & David Latto, 2014. "Using Changes in Auction Maturity Sectors to Help Identify the Impact of QE on Gilt Yields," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 0(576), pages 453-479, May.
References listed on IDEAS
- Vayanos, Dimitri & Vila, Jean-Luc, 2009.
"A preferred-habitat model of the term structure of interest rates,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
29308, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Vayanos, Dimitri & Vila, Jean-Luc, 2009. "A Preferred-Habitat Model of the Term Structure of Interest Rates," CEPR Discussion Papers 7547, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Dimitri Vayanos & Jean-Luc Vila, 2009. "A Preferred-Habitat Model of the Term Structure of Interest Rates," NBER Working Papers 15487, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jean-Luc Vila & Dimitri Vayanos, 2009. "A Preferred-Habitat Model of the Term Structure of Interest Rates," FMG Discussion Papers dp641, Financial Markets Group.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael A. S. Joyce & Nick McLaren & Chris Young, 2012. "Quantitative easing in the United Kingdom: evidence from financial markets on QE1 and QE2," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 28(4), pages 671-701, WINTER.
- Michael E. Cahill & Stefania D’Amico & Canlin Li & John S. Sears, 2013. "Duration risk versus local supply channel in Treasury yields: evidence from the Federal Reserve's asset purchase announcements," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2013-35, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Churm, Rohan & Joyce, Mike & Kapetanios, George & Theodoridis, Konstantinos, 2015. "Unconventional monetary policies and the macroeconomy: the impact of the United Kingdom's QE2 and Funding for Lending Scheme," Bank of England working papers 542, Bank of England.
- De Santis, Roberto A. & Stein, Michael, 2016. "Correlation changes between the risk-free rate and sovereign yields of euro area countries," Working Paper Series 1979, European Central Bank.
- repec:bla:intfin:v:20:y:2017:i:1:p:48-63 is not listed on IDEAS
- Michael D. Bordo & Arunima Sinha, 2016.
"A Lesson from the Great Depression that the Fed Might Have Learned: A Comparison of the 1932 Open Market Purchases with Quantitative Easing,"
Economics Working Papers
16113, Hoover Institution, Stanford University.
- Michael Bordo & Arunima Sinha, 2016. "A Lesson from the Great Depression that the Fed Might have Learned: A Comparison of the 1932 Open Market Purchases with Quantitative Easing," NBER Working Papers 22581, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Schlepper, Kathi & Riordan, Ryan & Hofer, Heiko & Schrimpf, Andreas, 2017.
"Scarcity effects of QE: A transaction-level analysis in the Bund market,"
06/2017, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Kathi Schlepper & Heiko Hofer & Ryan Riordan & Andreas Schrimpf, 2017. "Scarcity effects of QE: A transaction-level analysis in the Bund market," BIS Working Papers 625, Bank for International Settlements.
- Motto, Roberto & Altavilla, Carlo & Carboni, Giacomo, 2015. "Asset purchase programmes and financial markets: lessons from the euro area," Working Paper Series 1864, European Central Bank.
- Joyce, Michael & Liu, Zhuoshi & Tonks, Ian, 2014. "Institutional investor portfolio allocation, quantitative easing and the global financial crisis," Bank of England working papers 510, Bank of England.
- Claudio Borio & Leonardo Gambacorta & Boris Hofmann, 2017.
"The influence of monetary policy on bank profitability,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 20(1), pages 48-63, March.
- Claudio Borio & Leonardo Gambacorta & Boris Hofmann, 2015. "The influence of monetary policy on bank profitability," BIS Working Papers 514, Bank for International Settlements.
- Francis Breedon & Philip Turner, 2016. "On the transactions costs ofquantitative easing," BIS Working Papers 571, Bank for International Settlements.
- Abeer Reza & Eric Santor & Lena Suchanek, 2015. "Quantitative Easing as a Policy Tool Under the Effective Lower Bound," Discussion Papers 15-14, Bank of Canada.
- Claudio Borio & Anna Zabai, 2016. "Unconventional monetary policies: a re-appraisal," BIS Working Papers 570, Bank for International Settlements.
- Butt, Nicholas & Domit, Silvia & McLeay, Michael & Thomas, Ryland & Kirkham, Lewis, 2012. "What can the money data tell us about the impact of QE?," Bank of England Quarterly Bulletin, Bank of England, vol. 52(4), pages 321-331.
- repec:eee:jimfin:v:75:y:2017:i:c:p:109-127 is not listed on IDEAS
- Andreas Tischbirek, 2016. "Unconventional Monetary Policy in a Currency Union with Segmentation in the Market for Government Debt," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'Econométrie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 16.16, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- De Santis, Roberto A. & Holm-Hadulla, Fédéric, 2017. "Flow effects of central bank asset purchases on euro area sovereign bond yields: evidence from a natural experiment," Working Paper Series 2052, European Central Bank.
- De Santis, Roberto A., 2016. "Impact of the asset purchase programme on euro area government bond yields using market news," Working Paper Series 1939, European Central Bank.
- Franck Martin & Jiangxingyun Zhang, 2017. "Impact of QE on European sovereign bond market," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 2017-04, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Jack Meaning & James Warren, 2015. "The Transmission of Unconventional Monetary Policy in UK Government Debt Markets," National Institute Economic Review, National Institute of Economic and Social Research, vol. 234(1), pages 40-47, November.
- Bernhard, Severin & Ebner, Till, 2017.
"Cross-border spillover effects of unconventional monetary policies on Swiss asset prices,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 109-127.
- Severin Bernhard & Till Ebner, 2016. "Cross-border Spillover Effects of Unconventional Monetary Policies on Swiss Asset Prices," Working Papers 2016-09, Swiss National Bank.
- Steeley, James M., 2015. "The side effects of quantitative easing: Evidence from the UK bond market," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 303-336.
- Andrew Filardo & Boris Hofmann, 2014. "Forward guidance at the zero lower bound," BIS Quarterly Review, Bank for International Settlements, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:boe:qbullt:0076. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Publications Group). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/boegvuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.