Nonlinearity and Smooth Breaks in Unit Root Testing
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Omay, Tolga & Yildirim, Dilem, 2013. "Nonlinearity and Smooth Breaks in Unit Root Testing," MPRA Paper 62334, University Library of Munich, Germany.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kapetanios, George & Shin, Yongcheol & Snell, Andy, 2003. "Testing for a unit root in the nonlinear STAR framework," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 112(2), pages 359-379, February.
- Omay, Tolga, 2012. "The comparison of optimization algorithms on unit root testing with smooth transition," MPRA Paper 42129, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Enders, Walter & Granger, Clive W J, 1998.
"Unit-Root Tests and Asymmetric Adjustment with an Example Using the Term Structure of Interest Rates,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 16(3), pages 304-311, July.
- Enders, Walter & Granger, C. W. J., 1998. "Unit Root Tests and Asymmetric Adjustment with an Example Using the Term Structure of Interest Rates," Staff General Research Papers Archive 1388, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "RATS programs to replicate Enders/Granger JBES(1998)on threshold unit roots," Statistical Software Components RTZ00054, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Robert Sollis, 2004. "Asymmetric adjustment and smooth transitions: a combination of some unit root tests," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 25(3), pages 409-417, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tolga Omay & Furkan Emirmahmutoglu & Mubariz Hasanov, 2018.
"Structural break, nonlinearity and asymmetry: a re-examination of PPP proposition,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 50(12), pages 1289-1308, March.
- Omay, Tolga & Hasanov, Mubariz & Emirmahmutoglu, Furkan, 2014. "Structural Break, Nonlinearity, and Asymmetry: A re-examination of PPP proposition," MPRA Paper 62335, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Abdul Aleem Qureshi & Syed Faizan Iftikhar & Mohsin Hasnain Ahmed, 2017. "The Fiscal Impacts of Privatization Reforms in Pakistan: A Dynamic Analysis," Econometrics Letters, Bilimsel Mektuplar Organizasyonu (Scientific letters), vol. 4(1), pages 17-32.
- Esra Hasdemir & Tolga Omay & Zulal S Denaux, 2019. "Testing the Current Account Sustainability for BRICS Countries: Evidence from a Nonlinear Framework," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 39(1), pages 310-320.
- Giorgio Canarella & Rangan Gupta & Stephen M. Miller & Tolga Omay, 2019. "Does U.K.’s Real GDP have a Unit Root? Evidence from a Multi-Century Perspective," Working Papers 201926, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- David de Villiers & Andrew Phiri, 2019. "Towards resolving the Purchasing Power Parity (PPP) ‘puzzle’ in Newly Industrialized Countries (NIC’s)," Working Papers 1908, Department of Economics, Nelson Mandela University, revised Sep 2019.
- Banu Kurtaran, 2015. "Re-examining the PPP Hypothesis via Nonlinearity and Smooth Breaks," Econometrics Letters, Bilimsel Mektuplar Organizasyonu (Scientific letters), vol. 2(1), pages 1-21.
- Melis Tartici, 2015. "A Reinvestigation of the Hysteresis Hypothesis in the OECD Countries," Econometrics Letters, Bilimsel Mektuplar Organizasyonu (Scientific letters), vol. 2(1), pages 22-40.
More about this item
KeywordsSmooth Break; Nonlinear Unit Root Test; PPP.;
- C12 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Hypothesis Testing: General
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
- O47 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Empirical Studies of Economic Growth; Aggregate Productivity; Cross-Country Output Convergence
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bmo:bmoart:v:1:y:2014:i:1:p:1-9. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tolga Omay). General contact details of provider: http://www.econometricsletters.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.