A Revision On Cost Elements Of The Eoq Model
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Fredrik Olsson, 2014. "Analysis of inventory policies for perishable items with fixed leadtimes and lifetimes," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 217(1), pages 399-423, June.
- Berling, Peter, 2008. "The capital cost of holding inventory with stochastically mean-reverting purchase price," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 186(2), pages 620-636, April.
- Jaekwon Chung & Dong Li, 2014. "A simulation of the impacts of dynamic price management for perishable foods on retailer performance in the presence of need-driven purchasing consumers," Journal of the Operational Research Society, Palgrave Macmillan;The OR Society, vol. 65(8), pages 1177-1188, August.
- Muhlemann, A. P. & Valtis-Spanopoulos, N. P., 1980. "A variable holding cost rate EOQ model," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 132-135, February.
- Goh, M., 1994. "EOQ models with general demand and holding cost functions," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 50-54, February.
- Weiss, Howard J., 1982. "Economic order quantity models with nonlinear holding costs," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 56-60, January.
- Teunter, Ruud H. & van der Laan, Erwin & Inderfurth, Karl, 2000. "How to set the holding cost rates in average cost inventory models with reverse logistics?," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 409-415, August.
- Pando, Valentín & San-José, Luis A. & García-Laguna, Juan & Sicilia, Joaquín, 2013. "An economic lot-size model with non-linear holding cost hinging on time and quantity," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 145(1), pages 294-303.
More about this item
KeywordsEOQ; holding cost; setup cost; capital cost;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:blg:journl:v:11:y:2016:i:1:p:5-14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mihaela Herciu) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feulbro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.