Export Spillovers: Opening the Black Box
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Magnus Lodefalk, 2016. "Temporary expats for exports: micro-level evidence," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 152(4), pages 733-772, November.
- Jaan Masso & Priit Vahter, 2016. "Knowledge Transfer From Multinationals Through Labour Mobility: Learning From Export Experience," University of Tartu - Faculty of Economics and Business Administration Working Paper Series 99, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, University of Tartu (Estonia).
- Federico Ciliberto & Ina C. Jäkel, 2017. "Superstar Exporters: An Empirical Investigation of Strategic Interactions in Danish Export Market," Economics Working Papers 2017-09, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Bisztray, Márta & Koren, Miklós & Szeidl, Adam, 2018. "Learning to import from your peers," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 115(C), pages 242-258.
- repec:pal:jintbs:v:50:y:2019:i:3:d:10.1057_s41267-018-0193-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bde:journl:y:2019:i:6:d:aa:n:14 is not listed on IDEAS
- Youngho Kang, 2016. "Is agglomeration a free lunch for new exporters? Evidence from Chile," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 57(1), pages 195-222, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:worlde:v:38:y:2015:i:12:p:1912-1946. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0378-5920 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.