Beyond the Epidemiological Paradox: The Health of Mexican-American Children at Age Five
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1999:89:7:1066-1071_1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Reichman, Nancy E. & Teitler, Julien O. & Garfinkel, Irwin & McLanahan, Sara S., 2001. "Fragile Families: sample and design," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(4-5), pages 303-326.
- Erin R. Hamilton & Robert A. Hummer & Xiuhong H. You & Yolanda C. Padilla, 2006. "Health Insurance and Health-Care Utilization of U.S.-Born Mexican-American Children," Social Science Quarterly, Southwestern Social Science Association, vol. 87(s1), pages 1280-1294.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:10.2105/ajph.2005.079400_7 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1990:80:suppl.:61-65_9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Erin R. Hamilton & Robert A. Hummer & Xiuhong H. You & Yolanda C. Padilla, 2006. "Health Insurance and Health-Care Utilization of U.S.-Born Mexican-American Children," Social Science Quarterly, Southwestern Social Science Association, vol. 87(5), pages 1280-1294.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ríos-Salas, Vanessa & Larson, Andrea, 2015. "Perceived discrimination, socioeconomic status, and mental health among Latino adolescents in US immigrant families," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 116-125.
- Schmeer, Kammi K., 2012. "Early childhood economic disadvantage and the health of Hispanic children," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 75(8), pages 1523-1530.
- Elizabeth Baker & Michael Rendall & Margaret Weden, 2015. "Epidemiological Paradox or Immigrant Vulnerability? Obesity Among Young Children of Immigrants," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 52(4), pages 1295-1320, August.
- Cardoso, Jodi Berger & Dettlaff, Alan J. & Finno-Velasquez, Megan & Scott, Jennifer & Faulkner, Monica, 2014. "Nativity and immigration status among Latino families involved in the child welfare system: Characteristics, risk, and maltreatment," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 189-200.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:socsci:v:90:y:2009:i:5:p:1072-1088. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0038-4941 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.