On the Aggregate Housing Market Implications of Labour Market Change
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Wolfgang Scheremet, 1995. "Tarifpolitik in Ostdeutschland: Ausstieg aus dem Lohnverhandlungsmodell der Bundesrepublik Deutschland?," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 113, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Lars Calmfors, 1993. "Centralisation of Wage Bargaining and Macroeconomic Performance: A Survey," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 131, OECD Publishing.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Steven Clark & T. Coggin, 2009. "Trends, Cycles and Convergence in U.S. Regional House Prices," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 39(3), pages 264-283, October.
- International Monetary Fund, 2005. "United Kingdom; Selected Issues," IMF Staff Country Reports 05/81, International Monetary Fund.
- Meen, Geoffrey, 2002. "The Time-Series Behavior of House Prices: A Transatlantic Divide?," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 1-23, March.
- Veronica John Muellbauer & Veronica David M Williams, 2012.
"Credit conditions and the real economy: the elephant in the room,"
BIS Papers chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Property markets and financial stability, volume 64, pages 95-101
Bank for International Settlements.
- Muellbauer, John & Williams, David M, 2011. "Credit Conditions and the Real Economy: The Elephant in the Room," CEPR Discussion Papers 8386, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Arno J van der Vlist & Cees Gorter & Peter Nijkamp & Piet Rietveld, 2002.
"Residential Mobility and Local Housing-Market Differences,"
Environment and Planning A,
, vol. 34(7), pages 1147-1164, July.
- Arno J van der Vlist & Cees Gorter & Peter Nijkamp & Piet Rietveld, 2002. "Residential mobility and local housing-market differences," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 34(7), pages 1147-1164, July.
- Arno J. van der Vlist & Cees Gorter & Peter Nijkamp & Piet Rietveld, 2002. "Residential Mobility and Local Housing Market Differences," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 02-003/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Geoffrey Meen & Alexander Mihailov & Yehui Wang, 2016. "Endogenous UK Housing Cycles and the Risk Premium: Understanding the Next Housing Crisis," Economics & Management Discussion Papers em-dp2016-02, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Anundsen, André K. & Jansen, Eilev S., 2013. "Self-reinforcing effects between housing prices and credit," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 192-212.
- Cho, Seong-Hoon & English, Burton C. & Roberts, Roland K., 2005. "A Spatial Analysis of Housing Growth," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 35(3), pages 311-335.
- Cho, Seong-Hoon & Clark, Christopher D. & Park, William M., 2005. "Projecting Spatial Pattern of Housing Growth in Tennessee," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19392, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Cho, Seong-Hoon & Clark, Christopher D. & Park, William M., 2006. "Two Dimensions of the Spatial Distribution of Housing: Dependency and Heterogeneity across Tennesseeâ€™s Six Metropolitan Statistical Areas," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 38(02), August.
- Jinke Li & Geoffrey Meen, 2016. "Agent Based Models, Housing Fluctuations and the Role of Heterogeneous Expectations," Economics & Management Discussion Papers em-dp2016-09, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- John Muellbauer & Pierre St-Amant & David Williams, 2015. "Credit Conditions and Consumption, House Prices and Debt: What Makes Canada Different?," Staff Working Papers 15-40, Bank of Canada.
- Frank Denton & Dean Mountain, 2014. "The implications of mean scaling for the calculation of aggregate consumer elasticities," The Journal of Economic Inequality, Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 12(3), pages 297-314, September.
- André K. Anundsen & Eilev S. Jansen, 2013. "Self-reinforcing effects between housing prices and credit: an extended version," Discussion Papers 756, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:scotjp:v:45:y:1998:i:4:p:393-419. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sesssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.