Posterior Predictive "p"-values in Bayesian Hierarchical Models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- David Hirst & Sondre Aanes & Geir Storvik & Ragnar Bang Huseby & Ingunn Fride Tvete, 2004. "Estimating catch at age from market sampling data by using a Bayesian hierarchical model," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series C, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 53(1), pages 1-14.
- Håvard Rue & Sara Martino & Nicolas Chopin, 2009. "Approximate Bayesian inference for latent Gaussian models by using integrated nested Laplace approximations," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 71(2), pages 319-392.
- Fredrik A. Dahl & Jørund Gåsemyr & Bent Natvig, 2007. "A Robust Conflict Measure of Inconsistencies in Bayesian Hierarchical Models," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 34(4), pages 816-828.
- Andrew Gelman & Iven Van Mechelen & Geert Verbeke & Daniel F. Heitjan & Michel Meulders, 2005. "Multiple Imputation for Model Checking: Completed-Data Plots with Missing and Latent Data," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 61(1), pages 74-85, March.
- Dipak Dey & Alan Gelfand & Tim Swartz & Pantelis Vlachos, 1998. "A simulation-intensive approach for checking hierarchical models," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 7(2), pages 325-346, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:scjsta:v:36:y:2009:i:2:p:320-336. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0303-6898 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.